Movies

Fashionistas Kim Tae Hee & YoonA attract attention at 'Tough as Iron' VIP Premiere

September 30, 2013 @ 3:12 pm
by alim17
  • 0
  • 0
  • 259
  • 99619
  • 431

On September 30, the lovely Kim Tae Hee, YoonA, and other celebrities made their way to the VIP movie premiere of 'Tough as Iron.'

SEE ALSO: Yoo Ah In says he still contacts his 'Jang Ok Jung' co-star Kim Tae Hee

Heads turned as these ladies' made their fantastic entrances.

Kim Tae Hee looked comfortable in a short skirt and large sweater while smiling sweetly at the fans.  YoonA looked more chic and glamorous in a black and reddish maroon outfit complete with heels and clutch.

Both women flaunted their long, beautiful legs as they walked with purpose to the movie premiere to support their friends.

'Tough as Iron' is about a Busan man Kang Cheol (played by Yoo Ah In) who will fight the gang-like world in order to protect the most important woman in his life, his precious mother.  It is set to release on October 2!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 265 comments

Sort by:

rose
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 8:03 am

Kim Tae hee is sure charming,vary charming!:)

jesuis2
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 6:35 am

Objectively, KTH is a good bit prettier (much closer to idealized features).

ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

Im Yoona and Kim Tae Hee are two of the best actresses in Korea, therefore, They should make a drama or movie together, a drama where they are sisters. this would be a success!.

jesuis2
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 6:13 am
Really? lol

ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

Im Yoona and Kim Tae Hee are of the best actresses in Korea, therefore, They should make a drama or movie together, a drama where they are sisters. this would be a success!.

ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

I LOVE THEM ....

__88888____888888___888888____88___8__
_88_888___88888888_88888888__8888_8___
____888___888__888_888__888___88_8____
____888___888__888_888__888_____8_____
____888___888__888_888__888____8__88__
____888___88888888_88888888___8__8888_
__8888888__888888___888888___8____88__

ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:58 pm

IM YOON AH + KIM TAE HEE = YOONHEE COUPLE FRIENDS ... I LOVE BOTH.

lalala1923
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:46 pm

Yoona is gorgeous!!

etashinkn
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

SUPER FASHINOISTA YOONA , YOONA IS PERFECT GODDESS AND PRINCESS!.

You're killing me!. i love youuuuuuuu baby.

___________000000___00000
_________*________*

saame
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:34 pm

gorgeous!

ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:56 pm
there was once a beautiful flower sitting in the meadow while I got out of my bed to my window the field was very beautiful and grassy the beautiful flower was feeling sassy as it stand tall above all of the flowers in the meadow I wanted to get something to drink so I left the window the beautiful flower try to look for me the beautiful wanted to see me at the window looking at the flowers beauty and grace but there was a sad look on her face when I came back with with a drink of water the beautiful flower felt better the beautiful flower posed and danced but I did not glanced then I looked down and saw another beautiful flower the first flower was a sunflower and the second flower was pink with a green in the middle the second beautiful flower started to fiddle the first beautiful flower got so mad she grabed her and threw the second flower ferther from the meadowly field of the uncool flowers but the rain shower it was coming in 5 minutes and the beautiful flower was sad but I looked down with a smile and she was glad then the rain started the flower went home to her friend the end please support this poem in this link: http://www.poempoll.gr/poem/the-beautiful-flower/...thanks U.
ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:56 pm
of course both are gorgeous
ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:56 pm
awesomeeeee ;)

etashinkn
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:22 pm

Princess/Goddess Yoona is soooooooooooo beautiful,charming, sexy, stunnign and flawless, i love her style and beauty.

Yoona is the super fashion.

thanks allkpop!, i miss Princess/Goddess Yoona.

fatiezzari
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

YoonA My baaaaby always bautiful and calm <3

saywhat
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

Both beautiful women, but one has beauty and talent <3

einsteinrv
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:50 pm
BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL, but one has beauty and talented,..... and other "Yoona" has beauty, smart and multitalents.
saywhat
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:54 pm
@einsteinrv lol I love how you automatically assumed the untalented one I was speaking about was Yoona. Maybe you're really revealing your own thoughts...
einsteinrv
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:00 pm
@saywhat Yoona does not have many holidays, only sleeps between 2-3 hours per day, because every day is working or going studying. Plus Yoona's one of the smartest in her university, Yoona really is very responsible professionally and academically...Yoona has a good heart, she always cares for her loved members.... KTH is a good girl and talent too. i like them.
saywhat
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:05 pm
@einsteinrv I've yet to say Yoona is not talented. You're defending her against yourself. And btw, that description you gave of her basically describes my life, nothing special, millions live that life.
einsteinrv
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:08 pm
@saywhat untalented??? impossible, I do not assume anything you assume, I just I added a few words to your message because you forgot to mention that "Yoona has beauty, smart and talents". good day!.
einsteinrv
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:12 pm
@saywhat of course, Yoona is multi talented and intelligent, she's brilliant., kth is a good actress, both are very beautiful. of course, Yoona is Goddess of all Asia and one of the most beautiful in the world, And kth is just nation goddess in korea.
einsteinrv
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:15 pm
@saywhat nice to meet you, i'm sorry, I'm not attacking you, I appreciate your comment., I love both.
sandybee3
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:44 pm
@einsteinrv sry to interup but now u are overdoing i mean u know asia is a hugh continent i'm sure people in india, turkey, saudi arabia, sri lanka, lebanon, israel and so on (asia has 51 states so..) don't even know here and most beautiful in the world ai ai ai i can asure u that in many parts of the world she would even be considert as ugly or just plain u should have better said that her look is considert as the ideal of beauty in the east asian states and in some of the south asian states but absolutely not in any part of africa,south america europe and even in the u.s.a (becouse they have a diffrent typ of ideal beauty) so u shouldn't generalize and besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder there is no one in the world who can be considert as the most beautyful this is something so impossible becouse like i said every country has a diffrent beauty ideal i just wanted to say this ones ......
ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:53 pm
@einsteinrv there was once a beautiful flower sitting in the meadow while I got out of my bed to my window the field was very beautiful and grassy the beautiful flower was feeling sassy as it stand tall above all of the flowers in the meadow I wanted to get something to drink so I left the window the beautiful flower try to look for me the beautiful wanted to see me at the window looking at the flowers beauty and grace but there was a sad look on her face when I came back with with a drink of water the beautiful flower felt better the beautiful flower posed and danced but I did not glanced then I looked down and saw another beautiful flower the first flower was a sunflower and the second flower was pink with a green in the middle the second beautiful flower started to fiddle the first beautiful flower got so mad she grabed her and threw the second flower ferther from the meadowly field of the uncool flowers but the rain shower it was coming in 5 minutes and the beautiful flower was sad but I looked down with a smile and she was glad then the rain started the flower went home to her friend the end please support this poem in this link: http://www.poempoll.gr/poem/the-beautiful-flower/
ashton89
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:54 pm
@einsteinrv me too love both, they are amazing actresses and sooo beautiful!.

milacacciato
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:10 pm
Yoona absolutely is more Fashionista, stunning and beautiful, Yoona is the goddess legitimate.

cute kth. i like them,

-10

abcdefgh
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

Who cares about fashion , kim tahe hee forever nation goddesssss ,I love kim tae hee beauty with the brain ,most talented actress ,not just stupid bimbo idol who dance on stage wehehehehe  sorry snsd fans!!

milacacciato
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:21 pm
hi ^^, the article is about "fashionista"., therefore we must give our opinion about this. Moreover, KTH was the goddess of Korea, who is currently the goddess of Korea? I do not know because from time to time change, but if I know Yoona is the most beautiful goddess of all Asia and one of the most beautiful in the World..and Yoona also is the smartest femal Korean idol.
jesuis2
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 6:15 am
@milacacciato YoonA is not that pretty and pales in comparison to KTH, Song Hye-gyo, etc.

remist
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 12:58 pm

I LOVE YOONA MORE BECAUSE OF HER HEART,AND BRAIN NOT THAT KTH IS BAD

sanaillezo
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:06 pm
i agree with you.
milacacciato
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:13 pm
Yoona is goddess for outside and Buddha for inside, .. a word perfect...also she won as the smartest female idol!.

yorimin
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 12:13 pm

i wish i could be pretty like this ughh!! :"(

spicagreate
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 12:06 pm

both are 2 of the most beautiful koreans, but kim tae hee doesnt looks fashionìsta, she looks just casual. this is my opinion.

akcin
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 11:47 am

KIM TAE HEE OMG FOREVER GORGEOUS I SWEAR

gorjessbabysone1
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 11:35 am

Yoongie is GORGEOUS ♥

catcrijy
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 11:27 am

Yoona is a Goddesss as always. wow, WOW!!!

Yoona won as the Most Beautiful in All ASIA, not just korea. ...and Yoona is one of the Most Beautiful in the WORLD, not just korea. YOONA IS Nº1 GODDESS 4EVER.

I love Yoona's clothing style here. She looks so fashionable and stunning.

the other girl is cute too.

sanaillezo