NU'EST recruit Duble Sidekick for their comeback this month

by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 39
  • 7436
  • 671
NU'EST is gearing up for their upcoming comeback this month by recruiting Duble Sidekick as the producers!

SEE ALSO: Former DMTN member David Kim (Day Day) working on songs for NU'EST and ZE:A

David Kim, formerly known as Day Day, previously updated fans with a snapshot of him working on NU'EST's new album, which also hinted on a possible collaboration with Duble Sidekick, whom he is known to work with frequently. Pledis Entertainment has now indeed confirmed Duble Sidekick's participation, so all that's left is to sit tight and wait for the feel-good tunes to come.

Stay tuned for more exciting news NU'EST have up their sleeve as we get closer to the release!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 39 comments

Sort by:

bukonamja
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

Day Day is so Busy This Days with 2AM,MBLAQ and NU'EST..much money ryt??..

renlove37
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 2:42 am

Nu'Est.. I beg as a complete fan member of the L.O. /.E.S  Read the fanfics and try to please your L.O. /.E.S by doing fanservice photo's and videos  ALSO; come to America, North Carolina there are many fans awaiting you.

suprea107
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 8:27 pm
You're from NC? Me too! What part? ^_^

joonmyeonumma
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 6:05 pm

COMEBACK! Ahh! I'm so excited~~~^^

MusicAllDay
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

Cant wait for their comeback!!!

Nu'est

mitsuhoney
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 8:17 am

Cannot wait! "Action" and "Hello" were kind of disappointing for me (especially the latter, it was incredibly boring, again, my opinion dont mean to offend anyone here). I hope Baekho will have blonde hair again cause its so rare for an Asian to have blonde hair and look really hot with it (also have to mention other label mates E-Young, Nana, Lizzy, Alice and of course Ren looking great as blondes too...such a beautiful people company lol)

melleii
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 7:55 am

i thought that guy was CNU from bilasa...

angeldongwoo
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 6:27 am

I really hope Ren will have a new haircut during this comeback lol. Can't wait!

lexayoo
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 4:37 am

Oh, I hope it will be a powerful song. And I wish they would finally change Ren's and Baekho's hair. They have almost the same hairstyle since their debut. Ren looks so much better with brown hair.

powerpawgirl
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 5:41 am
ren have long and blonde hair but not the SAME i can show you like 50 type of picture where Ren hair isn't the same :) And baekho hadi brown hair colour and a lot of hairstyle :)
lexayoo
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 4:21 pm
@powerpawgirl of course I know, it was braided, sideswept, tied up etc. I meant that they should dye it to a darker color, because his hair will be so damaged bc of the lot of dyeing. And I would like to see him with shorter hair. You're right Baekho's hair was also a lighter brown too, but he had always short, shaved on the two sides. Even if his hair is styled up or just flatten out on his forehead it's still the same for me. ^^
powerpawgirl
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 7:44 am
@lexayoo i think Ren hair are already damaged i will anticipate if he will change hairstyle and colour ofc

HoneyHearts
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 2:24 am

Cant wait!

vanila15
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 1:48 am

yay!!so excited <3 <3  >>> so awesome comeback nearly

Ren really cute without needing any dramatic outfits (I mean I love him keke)

shineesuju7732
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 1:23 am

Can't wait!!! <3

I had to do a double take because I thought Ren was a girl for 2 seconds *facepalm* He's my bias in Nu'est too >.< LOL

triples4ever2
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 11:10 pm

*clicks on article*

* looks at picture*

....CNU...is that you?!...

ezequiel
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 10:34 pm

ugh pledis why double sidekick???!!!!??!!??!

he did the same thing with after school and brave brothers, sistar's songs where really popular so he got them a song produced by the same person trying to get a hit and it flopped.

everyone is using double sidekick now but at least all of his songs don't sound the same

apath1
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 9:50 pm

OH YEAHHHH! Also, glad to see Aron feeling better again (:

xiuminsbaozi
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 9:48 pm

Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited!!! I have been on a Nu'est rampage recently, they're all I'm watching and listening to, this is so perfect!!! I can't wait, hopefully it's a song like Face or Action, I loved both of those so much :D

purplematoki
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

so excited

grace-huang
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

MirUsako
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

Really happy and excited about NU'EST's comeback.

paoo350
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 9:02 pm

My bbys <3 I can't wait any longer, NU'EST I'm sure you are going to do great this time, love you

shizaya
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 8:56 pm

omg! idek who duble sidekick is but NU'EST has never done a collab on one of their albums before (aside from with a pianist) so this should be interesting~ ^^

shizaya