Variety

Kim Hyun Joong once accidentally called his girlfriend by his ex's name

August 16, 2013 @ 4:07 pm
by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 83
  • 134165
  • 939
Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he'd been dumped by a lot of women over the years.

On the August 15 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3', he revealed, "I've been dumped by a lot of women. Once, I even got dumped from a text message. She told me, 'Have a good life', so I replied, 'Okay'."

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] MBLAQ - 'Winter'

He added, "But if I date, I put my everything into the relationship. If we go out, I take care of everything. I can't stand seeing a girl flustered and not knowing what to do".

But apparently, even the mighty Kim Hyun Joong makes mistakes. He confessed, "Once, I called my girlfriend by my ex's name. I made the mistake and it really surprised the both of us."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 83 comments

Sort by:

khjismyhusband
· Posted March 10, 2014 @ 1:34 am

Lol guys. Its his 4Dness!

nelleponteras
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 9:00 am

.......he's super super cute,,,,,,I hope I see you in person,,,love u......oppa

aslove23
· Posted September 30, 2013 @ 7:03 pm

He seems like he's dated a lot before... he's perfect looking so I wonder if there's something off about his personality O_o

evez
· Posted September 13, 2013 @ 12:00 am

......i wonder how many women dumped him already?...and WHY?...could there be something wrong with his personality?...OMO!! i love this guy..and reading an article such as this made me dismay!..i wish that was written everything about his relationship wasn't true...and if it was..well..i think KHJ should do something about his attitude....that wasn't cOOL dude!

chuchu
· Posted August 31, 2013 @ 7:55 pm

People are making excuses for Hyun Joongs' behavior.  I agree with the statements rinettoh has been writing.  I remember him from when he was on We Got Married with Hwang Bo.   He wasn't very nice to her sometimes and he always had to win every competition or game they played.  I'm willing to bet that he is like that or even worse with women in real life.  Then, I remember an interview where he stated that if his friends had a girlfriend and he wanted that girl, he would try to go after the girl.  I thought that was pretty low but I think Rinettoh is right in her analysis of Kim Hyun Joong probably being a player of some sort.    I imagine that with him being rich, young, famous and handsome, there are lots of women throwing themselves at him. Most young men would go for it with the women so I don't blame him if he does have lots of women.    The fact that so many women broke up with him, means there is something wrong with him.  It doesn't help that he talks to  Bae Young Joon about women.  That guy is in his 40s and still can't find a woman.  Kim Hyun Joong should be getting advice about women from people who know how to attract and KEEP a woman.  Not Bae Young Joon who acts a little weird at times.  Eventhough I've considered Kim Hyun Joong to be attractive, the more I read interviews like this, the less attractive he becomes.

sicafan226
· Posted August 27, 2013 @ 9:39 pm

FAIL!!!

kulsomeghous
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

bahahhahahhahaha...... :D.. ahh.... KHJ.nothing u do can ever make me not like u...

minlov3r
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

First thought: WHAT A JERK! Second thought: look at that face!!!! <3

mikayela
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 9:57 am

nah that hurts if i was his girlfriend (dreaming) yet still wondering why they dumped him..hmmm

kasumi_devil
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 9:04 am

There must be a reason so many people dumb him. Maybe he's too protective, or can't express himself well... He's handsome and famous but no one is perfect. Celebrity certainly isn't.

Fuuyu
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 8:01 am

I wonder why so many dumped him? I mean... there has to be a reason right? But maybe because he doesn't have a lot of free time. Or.. too many fans :x well, I'm a jealous type, so I'm not sure if I could live with everyone clinging onto my boyfriend :x

But calling your partner by your ex's name? Not goood ='D

2pmhottesttt
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 7:15 am

date me, and I'll promise u that I won't dump you.

hyungjun
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 6:48 am

In other words, "I've got loads of dating experience. Come at me, girls ;D"

parkjoochanjigs
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 3:16 am

His "OK" doesnt mean its an "Idc, ok", when a person have a hard time to express their feellings and trust me when i speak about this, its easier just write "ok" than thinking of something more, because we dont know what to write. Bsides we dont know what they talk before. Maybe some of their gf though he would be like in BFF so they got that expectation and that's what happen.

rinettoh
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 2:36 am

That's what happens when you date a player :P
For him to just reply with "okay" to a break-up txt, obviously means he didn't care much about the relationship to begin with.
I don't know about the biased fangirls...but I'd never date a celeb.

fa37
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 4:56 am
why?it could be fun...but just dating not mariege....but i agree with you.
nanabellisario00
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 3:46 pm
as a person who has replied with okay i can just say that people shouldn't expect someone to cry or beg the guy/girl to not break up so for that i understand him U_U
rinettoh
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:17 am
@fa37 I don't see it as fun :/ You wouldn't get to see eachother much, it would most likely have to be a secret from the media so you'd have to be cautious and not be able to fully enjoy dates and if the celeb your dating is super popular you'd have to worry about crazy stalker fangirls who will hassle you @.@
rinettoh
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:21 am
@nanabellisario00 It's not about wanting someone to cry or beg after you, it's just basic decency that you don't reply with "okay", "whatever"...etc especially in a text. If someone really cared about the person previously, they'd at least breakup/reply in person. The only time it's alright to reply with 'Okay' is if it's just a fling.
fa37
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 12:58 pm
@rinettoh i got what you mean but at my age(17)i like experiencing things...but you are right.
nanabellisario00
· Posted August 22, 2013 @ 11:16 pm
@rinettoh but didn't she break up with him over a text? that's what im talking about i wouldn't have said okay it they had broken up in person not over a text and KHJ is 4d so its kinda understandable :I
rinettoh
· Posted August 28, 2013 @ 8:13 am
@nanabellisario00 She sure did (according to him anyway) but my point is, if you really reeeally love someone and they break up with you over a text one day, I'm sure you'd be upset right? Regardless if it were a text or not, you'd probably call them right away or ask to meet up and talk it out or something. The fact that he replied with 'okay' is kinda like saying "whatever, idc" it shows that you didn't care enough in the first place to even bother asking why. I'm not saying it's not the girl's fault, but only someone who either a) didn't care to begin with b) moved on to someone else c) a player d) having a fling...etc would reply like that. Most likely both of them lost interest in eachother or they were only dating for a very short period of time.

ssig
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 2:27 am

LOL, idol is human xD

aimeeluna
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 12:02 am

Why did they dump him?

flashflair
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:49 pm

well he's got so many apparently. the player can't keep track of them all.

VIIKIHPNERD
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:37 pm

Ooooh, that would suck. His gf would've been a bit upset about it...and awkwarddd

kpopenthusiast
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:35 pm

1. Why would you ever dump him?
2. LOL at the fact that he said "Okay" after "Have a good life" xD
3. Calling your current gf your ex's name is something you should definitely try to never do xD

nanabellisario00