Gossip

Se7en and Sangchu reportedly being investigated for visiting massage parlors while on duty

June 25, 2013 @ 4:11 pm
by jennywill
  • 1
  • 1
  • 335
  • 105211
  • 606

Se7en and Sangchu are reportedly under investigation for visiting massage parlors while they were still on duty.

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Shocking footage of Se7en and other top celebrity soldiers visiting 'Happy Ending' massage parlors

The Ministry of National Defense stated, "We are currently investigating current celebrity recruits Se7en and Sangchu entering an adult entertainment establishment after their performance."

Previously, Se7en and Sangchu were caught entering a 'Happy Ending' massage parlor.

The National Defense Media Agency said, "[One of them] has a bad back and a bad knee, so he went to get it treated." But when asked, "How about the other one who went without needing treatment?", they had no answer.

The Ministry of National Defense added, "If these allegations turn out to be true, they will be handled accordingly within the law."

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 302 comments

Sort by:

kelly_lee
· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 4:58 am

Wait what would happen if the allegations turns out to be true?

mimiviet
· Posted July 5, 2013 @ 6:08 pm

I'm sad and disappointed ~_~

tokyoseoul
· Posted June 30, 2013 @ 3:44 pm

CHECK OUT MY BLOG TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!!!

lovefridges
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 10:50 pm

To be honest I don't hate either of them. Like really, Im not in any way related to them so how could I hate them. But im very dissapointed. Not just them but for every man who decides to do this in a relationship. And theyy really should be more faithful to their duties. Being a celebrity just puts more pressure since everyone's got their eyes on you....I hope they just don't get stupid and commit suicide like most koreans celebrities do under stress.

wishuponastar
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

she might be shy but then if they were close, having to knock on her members doors shouldn't be a problem. or she shouldn't feel like she's bothering them.  i mean, they're a family now, so she should already know that she's never a burden or anything.

I'm a very shy person as well but when it comes to my family and friends, i'm really outgoing.

it's not like she's living with people she barely met either. I like 2ne1, don't get me wrong but  reading this is odd.

parkingtonlane
· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 10:11 am
wrong post LOL

kawaiiwanton
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

They only got caught because their celebrities, but still its not right to visit  a massage parlors during your duty when others soldiers do not have that right or choice, everyone should follow the rules they are put their for a reason. Its kinda unfair when celebrities are given special treatment.

donghaesha8692
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 3:12 pm

It is time for celebrity recruitment, omitted. I always thought, what's the point? Let them be themselves for a soldier, and mingled with other people without any distinction. Supposedly, all of which are responsible about it, it must be realized since the case of Rain appeared some time ago.. #sigh

nikuladyg
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

Lets not judge... as my good buddy, Jesus once said, "He without sin, cast. the. first. stone." look up the meaning if you don't understand.... have a good day everybody.

nikuladyg
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 2:46 pm

Hold on a minuet.... what the hell happened to "Oh Se7en Oppa/Hyung, we'll stand by you through your good times and bad times! We'll support you and always be on your side!" ..... =_= ..... Were are you now? what are posting on his fan cafe now, huh? The only thing I find wrong or relatively bad about this is, if Se7en really did do the nasty in that parlor.... did he think about his gf of nearly a decade?? Im not much of a Se7en fan but I really do love him as a fan of YGent. I can safely say that HE IS STILL HUMAN! He WILL make mistakes because of it... But lets not forget, no one can really no for absolute sure what happened apart from those concerned, okay... so lets not go crazy and lets just support Se7en unlike those few fans that did promise to stay beside him and have now left him. He didn't do anything illegal and no one knows his personal life.

sqooid99
· Posted July 14, 2013 @ 9:46 am
Yes, he did do something illegal. Prostitution is illegal in South Korea. He was also a soldier on duty, so was breaking another law by not acting accordingly.

veeje
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 2:23 pm

waaahhh, hopes it just for body treatment *no more else*. ^^ *be positive*

kpopper1234
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

What's a ''Happy Ending'' massage parlor ?

BlueBuda
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 2:12 pm
well at the end the going to lick the lolipop
kpopper1234
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 5:14 pm
@BlueBuda Oh ok thanks for explaining.

asslips
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 12:34 pm

I've liked SE7EN and Mighty Mouth Sangchu before. I still like them now. And will still like them no matter what!

bluegarden
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

even if many people don't know how it feels like in being military for 2 years' don't they teach you in the military to control one's body and mind????? yes it may depress you and yes it may have big impact on your life because it's so hard and ruthless but what about other people who are in military as part of their lives for many years more than two years. sure they are different and probably have trainings for more tough mental resistance but Se7en should know his gf are at home waiting for him faithfully (hopefully) and he needs to blow off steam. isn't there any better way than through some low bodily pleasure?? every peoples' decision is bound to have impact someway or another and may not show right away but somewhere in the future more likely.

triniblossom
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 10:29 am

Sigh....here we go again. Sangchu you are one of my favorites! I am disappointed :/

jaejoongs_wife
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 9:32 am

Oppa wae?? wae did you do this??  Aish !!!! I cant believe I liked someone like him! Oppa -.-

weareoneexo
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 9:29 am

people are talking about se7en's ralationship but who say they are still a couple

after all we don't know a thing about se7en and his ralationship...

12retards
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 8:32 am

I also find it funny that the annoying reporter is crying foul over the hand twisting incident. what did he expect would happen after getting on someone's face like that? A HANDSHAKE?! A BROHUG?! idiot. they, however, could have done better by not trying to wreck the camera.

makarov
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 9:44 am
I'd call them idiots as well, for trying to cover shit up by attempting to wreck the camera. You're busted, now suck it.

hixale
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 8:27 am

Even though I don't think the hate they are currently getting is fair, shouldn't they have been more careful? I mean, this is Korea we're talking about, military is a serious thing there. Couldn't they at least go when they were off duty? I don't get it.

halfhearted
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 9:40 pm
They aren't technically off duty, they're always serving. They had a set curfew too, and someone else said that they always had to wear their uniforms. So they're wearing regular clothes and breaking curfew, not to mention they went out to drink and get "massaged". All the other soldiers couldn't even dream of a day off like this, they have a hard enough time getting a visitation day. They don't have this luxury. I hope you understand now, that yes indeed, Korea takes their military very seriously. The hate they're getting from the Korean citizens is justified, I think, because think of how many of the citizens have their husband/boyfriend/brother(s) in the army at that time, serving as a regular soldier who doesn't get all this special treatment? You would think it's unfair too, I bet. Also, Se7en is dating Hanbyul, he had no reason to be visiting that type of massage parlor. So long story short, they did inappropriate things all the while breaking a few Korean laws and making the whole of Korea hate them for abusing their rights.
hixale
· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 10:21 am
I take into account that many regular Joes have gone to the army and will NEVER in their living dreams ever get this chance, so after thinking over it, along with the fact Se7en is freakin' dating, yeah I guess the hate is pretty acceptable.

12retards
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 8:14 am

and to all the people who keep on "commiserating" with Se7en's girlfriend thinking about how she feels...you know what she should feel? THANKFUL that women aren't required to complete two years of military service! now if we were in Israel where both men and women need to complete service, then women could gripe all they want.

sirpaperss
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 7:20 am

if your an international fan you should shut the fuck up like the majority of you idiots here, yeah these two went to a massage parlour? How does that affect you in any way? Its not like your best friend, mother, sister, teacher that works there? Im korean myself and i have finished my service back in 2010. People don't understand how hard it is being stuck in the army for nearly 2 years, it depresses you and makes you feel alone, so please, the international fans thats talking some major shit right now, please get fucked and eat dick. Im not even a fan or seven or sangchu but i don't understand people judging these two, I'm 100% certain many celebrities go to these places to blow off steam.

12retards
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 8:11 am
finally! someone who talks sense! because honestly, the only mistake they made was getting caught. I'm pretty sure I'd take all the special treatment I could get if I was stuck in 2 yrs of military service!!!
makarov
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 9:42 am
You're a Korean who completed your service back in 2010? Nice to meet you, I'm a floating jalapeno on a stick.
BlueBuda
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 10:15 am
Feeling alone and depressed? Damn your Military Service sucked hard :-) I had for 1,5 years fun of my life with my comrades and later with my recuits and soldiers :D I never felt alone because I knew my Military Fam will be there for me always, still after my service
naggasstolemybike
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 10:59 am
they wanted some pussy and got caught, its too funny. esp the part where they tried to get rid of the camera. keyword "celebrity" kthnxbai
megamanx
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 11:22 am
I have a Korean American friend who served in the US Military. He wanted to be stationed in Japan, Korea, or Hawaii but they put him in Germany. He used to tell me stories how he and the fellow soldiers would go up to Amsterdam every weekend... and it wasn't for the sightseeing.
cherryflower0301
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 12:06 pm
Try telling Seven's girlfriend that crap.
c2J
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 3:30 pm
According to you, military services are boring and depressing for EVERYONE, not only for celebrities. If they get forgiven so easily, does that mean that if ppl make the same mistakes after they would be forgiven as well?