Movies

by
  • 1
  • 0
  • 14
  • 86017
  • 45789

On the latest episode of SBS Strong Heart, Secret's Han Sunhwa revealed her special relationship she had with Roo'Ra's Go Young Wook. On her "talk" chalk board, she wrote "Ryeo Won, Kim Min Hee, Lee Min Jung and I." Sunhwa commented, "If Go Young Wook picks you, you will become a top star. I too, was picked by Go Young Wook." If some of you didn't know, Go Young Wook in the past visited Strong Heart and revealed the same thing, and said that people who he picked all became top stars in the end. Sunhwa explained how she first met Go Young Wook, saying, "Several years ago, I was cast into SBS Super Star Survival. After watching my performances, Go Young Wook gave me a call. He asked me if I wanted to debut [as an artist], which I answered 'okay.' He then said, 'Do you know Ryeo Won? I knew she was going to be a top star.'" When Sunhwa went to the president of an agency with Go Young Wook, the president commented, "Do you think you can do the activities done by celebrities?" and Sunhwa was rejected. While Sunhwa was walking out crying, Go Young Wook gave her strength, saying, "You can do it." Later on, Sunhwa was able to debut through her group Secret, and she is now a celebrity. During this episode, Go Young Wook made a 'surprise' visit to the studio where he commented, "At first, I wasn't sure whether or not Sunhwa was going to do well" which surprised the cast around. But he added, "Back then, she didn't have her plastic surgery," which left the cast in stitches. "But I think she was more cute back then."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 14 comments

Sort by:

total votes

nabad
· Posted May 3, 2014 @ 5:26 pm

Her faeture are the same, her eyes STILL small but her jaws longer but that could be growth anyways. Hope he didnt take advantage of her thoe :C

total votes

kpop-dorkk
· Posted April 29, 2014 @ 11:09 am

not even a big deal  -___-

total votes

broz0rs
· Posted April 26, 2014 @ 9:54 pm

Wow! this article is really disturbing because Go Young Wook ended up being a pervert who went after young female idols and gave them opportunities in the music industry in exchange for sex. So glad he is behind bars in prison.

total votes

gljy2201
· Posted April 26, 2014 @ 1:38 am

turns out this go young wook guy's a creeper...i think he molested a few kids last year and went to jail

total votes

cathykimlee
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 6:48 am

Lol 90% of kpop idols do. Nothing new.

total votes

guriya143
· Posted April 24, 2014 @ 7:17 am

I dont think she did more to her face than hrr eyesm.she still has the same nose during the survival program..not a big deal, I dont think u can find someone without plastic surgery in korea anymore

nabad
· Posted May 3, 2014 @ 5:21 pm
Her eyes are actually still smell.

total votes

zephyr
· Posted April 23, 2014 @ 7:20 pm

And then he turned out to be a pervert....

total votes

songainlover
· Posted April 23, 2014 @ 4:24 pm

So that means that she got plastic surgery?

nabad
· Posted May 3, 2014 @ 5:23 pm
Nahh, we cant believe a pervert like him. She probably black mailed him to get her a meeting or she'll tell every1 abt him ashing her to give her a hand. We all know that Sunhwa is a strong character with a BIGGG mouth lol
nabad
· Posted May 3, 2014 @ 5:24 pm
Her eyes and stuff still small. So is her features. Maybe her jaw but ppl do grow so :L Cant really pin anything down on her.

total votes

aigomoninamieun
· Posted April 23, 2014 @ 12:26 pm

You should always keep hold a men like this. If he says you look cute before Plastic Surgery then it is likely that he like you for you and not the look :')

ary000
· Posted April 27, 2014 @ 2:59 am
he is a pedo if you didn't know...
aigomoninamieun