138

24

News
Posted by Alec06 27 days ago

HYBE initiates audit of ADOR management, calls for CEO Min Hee-jin's resignation

AKP STAFF

HYBE has initiated an audit of the management at ADOR, a subsidiary label that includes the group NewJeans.

On the 22nd, news emerged that HYBE had called for a shareholders' meeting of its subsidiary ADOR and demanded the resignation of CEO Min Hee-jin, as part of exercising shareholder rights.

According to initial reports, this action appears to be aimed at holding the ADOR management accountable for attempts to usurp management rights and to appoint additional HYBE directors.

ADOR is a label under HYBE, founded by CEO Min Hee-jin in 2021, with HYBE owning 80% of the shares. The remaining 20% is held by CEO Min and other ADOR executives.

In relation to this, HYBE briefly confirmed to DongA.com that "the audit rights have been activated."

CEO Min Hee-jin is a renowned producer who gained fame at SM Entertainment handling concepts and branding for groups like Girls' Generation, SHINee, and EXO. After moving to HYBE, she was responsible for branding and designing the new Yongsan headquarters and in 2022, debuted the girl group NewJeans, creating a flagship girl group for HYBE.

Shop the story
[WEVERSE POB] NewJeans - 2nd Single [How Sweet] (Standard ver.) (SET)
$125
NewJeans Hyein : Cover Bazaar Korea May 2023
$22
NewJeans Official Lightstick: Binky Bong
$69
Tokki Tee
$20
  1. NewJeans
187 71,538 Share 85% Upvoted
 
Spanish-Latte
Spanish-Latte269 pts 27 days ago 28
27 days ago

This is going to be messy.

74 (+77 / -3)
Share

28 more replies

 
OceanHeart
OceanHeart242 pts 27 days ago 5
27 days ago

Anything to keep that woman away from children

39 (+61 / -22)
Share

5 more replies

SHOW ALL COMMENTS

allkpop in your Inbox

THE TOP 10 STORIES DELIVERED DAILY
New Message

SEND