News
Posted by KayRosa 12 days ago

BoA reveals her current ideal type as a special MC on 'My Little Old Boy'

AKP STAFF

BoA has revealed her current ideal type on 'My Little Old Boy'.

As a special MC on the SBS variety program, solo diva BoA talked about the traits that she looks for in an ideal partner. She revealed that she is looking for someone who is good to her and someone "who doesn't have that many friends".

She also added, "I can't meet someone like Kim Jong Min. He gets calls even when he is with his potential significant other. That woman would be very lonely then."

In terms of physical traits, however, BoA shared that she likes "tall and handsome men".

Eventually, BoA chose Park Soo Hong as the person closest to her ideal type. She said, "My life is actually quite boring. I think he would add variety to my life."

What do you think of BoA's ideal type?

1. BoA
52 20,565 Share 82% Upvoted

Bombtwo446 pts 12 days ago 0
12 days ago

And that is why she is still single.

Tall handsome men without many friends? Try aliens.

kpoplover308548 pts 12 days ago 12
12 days ago

As a guy I think wanting your boyfriend to have not many friends is a red flag. It makes me think she wants my attention all the time and is insecure in me talking to other people or spending time with other people. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't have many friends. Conversely if one of my guy friends told me he wants a girl without many friends I would think that was kinda creepy. Having your partner have friends is healthy because it means they will not be codependent on you. Many girls say they want a guy who will give them undying affection but after a few years, it becomes a bit much for them. Sometimes I feel people really don't know what they want. Even if you have a type, your type doesn't matter because someone you'd be happy with might not even meet those requirements.

12 more replies