On June 12, media outlet 'Dispatch' released an exclusive report claiming that iKON's leader B.I may have purchased and used illegal drugs approximately 3 years ago, based on Kakao Talk messages they recently uncovered. Read the full article here.
Article: [Exclusive] "Because I tried it with you" Katalk conversations of iKON's BI alluding to drug use obtained
Source: Dispatch via Nate
BI: ㅋㅋㅋ I want to do it (LSD) forever, is it strong?
A: L is a tier one drug in our country
BI: Not that ㅋㅋㅋ I mean how strong is it
A: I'm telling you the drug itself is strong ㅡㅡ
BI: Can you get me as much as I want?
BI: Should I get three? I do have to save my money. Do you get a discount if you get it?
A: No, don't do it. Once you try L, pot will seem like a joke. That's how you go all the way to cocaine. You'll be in big trouble then.
BI: ㅋㅋㅋ I won't, I want it to become a genius
A: You'll end up like OOO ㅋㅋ
BI: I'm going to stick to one forever. I honestly want to do X every day but X is so expensive. Anyway, does L have that effect? Where you hallucinate and stuff?
BI: Should I buy a bunch at once? ㅋㅋ Maybe about 10?
A: Are you too lazy to buy it again?
BI: Yup ㅋㅋ that and I just want to keep around a million won worth on me
A: You're possessive about the weirdest things
BI: F*ck. It's a dilemma... whether to buy 10 or a million won worth.
A: A million wons worth is about 6, and 10 would cost about 150
BI: That's so expensive ㅋㅋㅋ there's no discount for bulk orders?
A: I can ask ㅋㅋ I'm telling you to buy a little bit because it's your first time
BI: ㅋㅋ Hey, a real man should start strong on his first try. Anyway, ask if there's a discount for bulk orders.
A: I will.
A: Hey, don't talk about drugs with anyone else
BI: ㅋㅋ I'm asking you because I've tried it with you
A: I'll get beat by Yang CEO so be careful ㅋㅋ
BI: Can you get it right away?
A: Seriously, watch your mouth though
BI: I won't get caught if I watch my mouth, don't you have to get a spine exam?
A: Do you think they won't check your phone? ㅋ They check all your Katalks ㅋㅋ
BI: I know, it's damn dangerous for me right now so delete this for now
BI: I'm a coward so delete it, f*ck ㅋㅋ I'm in Macao. I'll be in Korea on Saturday and I want to buy a few from you.
1. [+741, -6] Hul... daebak... at this point, YG is just... super hopeless
2. [+671, -5] It's always YG with the severe drug scandals. The agency just seems to manage their artists with drugs at this point.
3. [+531, -7] Celebrity scandals are coming out like vienna sausages. At least we can filter them out of TV.
4. [+50, -0] Guys, don't let all these scandals make you numb to them. It should make you angrier, more attentive. We need to pick them at the roots. YG thinks they're above the law and we should be going harder on the police who think the public are a joke. This is pissing me off.
5. [+43, -3] Isn't iKON basically a group full of trash? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+31, -0] It's so bad with YG, this isn't even once or twice that it's happened..
7. [+24, -0] Spinal exam gogo
8. [+19, -2] YG is just...
9. [+18, -0] Album production company or drug production company?
10. [+18, -0] Not even surprised because it's YG tsk tsk
1. [+1,860, -18] YG is a hive of drugs at this point, why are the police not doing anything? Do they think the public are pigs?
2. [+1,015, -15] YG must be boycotted. Celebrities cause scandals but I have never seen so many from the same agency cause the same scandal over and over.
3. [+530, -16] What in the world, daebak... shouldn't the entire agency be drug tested at this point?
4. [+509, -5] The public already knows that there's nothing legal that can be done about this. What happened with Seungri just proved that to us. Even if all of this is true, it'll just end with their image being tainted and nothing more.
5. [+98, -1] YG again? How much are they bribing everyone that they can bury all of this?
6. [+81, -10] He's already in a flop group but he wants to become a genius ㅋㅋ isn't iKON the group that used to diss BTS before ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+70, -1] How does YG go through a drug test once every two months and still call themselves an idol agency? ㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how rampant drug use is in the company for them to have to do that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ