Girls' Generation, Super Junior, 2NE1, SHINee - Netizens reminisce after seeing a music chart from 10 years ago
Annual chart for year 2009
Pann: Music chart 10 years ago
1. [+168, -4] This is a legit chart. The music chart should be full of songs that the entire country knows. The current chart is a crazy result of idol fandoms and sajaegis.
2. [+120, -8] They say we're romanticizing the past but I think this was when the Korean music industry reached its peak. These days, the artists are setting new records but the quality keeps declining...
3. [+80, -3] That was when WonKaSo dominated the girl group scene. The rookies T-ara, f(x), and 2NE1 were rising fast.
4. [+40, -8] I want fandoms to stop lining up every b-side on the chart. I hate sajaegis and idol fandoms. What's the point of lining up every song when it's not even done by public popularity? Honestly, I can't tell the difference between idol fans streaming non-stop during school and sleep and sajaegis being streamed by machines.
5. [+27, -3] Gee managed to win #1 from all the songs... It's just daebak ㅋㅋ At that time, the entire country knew SNSD.
6. [+26, -0] Wow... Just by reading the name of the song, I can hear the chorus. I think that was the golden era of culture. The quality of the songs, the visuals, and the stages was the best. Because I experienced it, I don't feel as excited as that time.
7. [+20, -5] Idiots, that's an annual chart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would b-sides be on an annual chart?
8. [+19, -0] In the past, I used to go to Melon, play top 100, and listen until the end. But now, when I listen to top 100, I end up skipping every song.