Amid the problem of school violence in the past when Yoo Young-hyeon, a former member of the band Jannabee, a statement has emerged claiming school violence by another celebrity.
A posting titled " Mi-tu, I'm getting really nervous " was posted on an online community on the 25th. The writer, A, claimed that he attended the same middle school as Hyorin, a former member of Sistar, five years ago and was constantly beaten.
According to A, he was constantly bullied at school by Hyorin for three years from the first grade of middle school. " (To Hyorin), I was repeatedly robbed of my clothes and cash and was assaulted at an apartment playground for various reasons, " she recalled.
" The reason why Hyorin assaulted me was because my boyfriend had the same name as my boyfriend, " he added.
" For three years, I have stayed incredibly well on my own not to commit suicide, " he said.
Afterwards, A asked his friend for an apology, but he never got an apology. Is it big? We had to listen to the compensation.
Fifteen years later, she said, " I am still haunted by the terrible memories of that time, and I can not switch channels and listen to songs when I get more effective on TV. "
Last year, A once again demanded an apology from my Instagram direct message, but no reply came.
" It is disgusting that the perpetrator of the school violence appears on TV with his or her image washed and carried out, " he concluded.
1. [+492, -4] Wasn't SISTAR already known as iljin-dols since their debut? I always thought it was weird that it was all buried... Just proves that you need to live your life as kindly as possible.
2. [+447, -7] It's over for Hyorin too. Let's keep #metoo going to #bullytoo, clean out the entire entertainment industry
3. [+419, -4] I'm not that surprised, her image always seemed like the type... actually, all of SISTAR seem like the type...
4. [+53, -2] Ah, they should've come forward sooner. Hyorin's already made enough money to live the rest of her life off of. It's unfair that kids with such rotten roots get to become so successful. Anyone who's bullied anyone in school should live a life of pain and difficulties.
5. [+43, -1] I like this #bullytoo relay, keep it up. Hyorin-ah, that's over a thousand days of bullying, this b*tch is a monster.
6. [+42, -1] There was a lot of talk about Dasom when she first debuted too
7. [+34, -2] A lot of iljins become celebrities, the majority of them just clean up their image
8. [+34, -0] Let's go~~~ exile them one by one
9. [+32, -0] There were already iljin rumors about them except for Bora since their debut
10. [+29, -1] There are no secrets in the world anymore, you don't get to bully kids in school and expect a successful career on TV...
11. [+27, -1] She'd already be suing for defamation if this wasn't true... who would dare lie about bullying in this day? The victim outed her so publicly, it must be true...
12. [+23, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's over for her too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+20, -1] It would've been better if the victim had come forward earlier
14. [+20, -2] Let's go.. let's call all the celebrities out. It's unfair that they get to get away with these acts while still making money and love off of the public. The industry needs a good cleansing.
15. [+19, -0] Why is this only happening now after she's already made her money ㅋㅋ She totally managed her image this entire time ㅋㅋㅋ