Article: Lee Hi, "I'm not very worried about YG's situation... Yang Hyun Suk likes 'No One'"
Source: Asia Today via Nate
1. [+1,269, -30] No, I think you should be worried
2. [+1,043, -27] Even if she is worried, she'd never say it out loud ㅜㅜ
3. [+890, -73] Does she not understand what's going on or is she shielding her company?
4. [+53, -3] Do people get brainwashed in YG?
5. [+52, -4] I'm astonished that she isn't concerned about her company being involved in drug, prost*tution, r*pe, and police bribery investigations as a celebrity who lives off of image
6. [+51, -8] Anyone under YG is one and the same
7. [+40, -3] I refuse to ever listen to or consume any media by YG's artists
8. [+27, -0] She's changed ㅋ I refuse to purchase any song by YG ㅋ the company needs to be disbanded
9. [+23, -1] Why? Did you get a Chanel bag too?
10. [+21, -3] What staff would actually tell a journalist "yes, I hate my company"?
Article: Lee Hi, "I matured emotionally over the past three years, my responsibility towards music grew"
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+755, -87] Boycott YG
2. [+332, -21] Please leave YG.....
3. [+398, -93] The entire world is boycotting YG right now. Please do not give any attention towards anything related to YG.
4. [+237, -9] Hi-ya, I hope you leave YG and join an agency that supports you better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+127, -32] Just another singer laundering the dirty money of a company made through drugs and pr*stitution..
6. [+30, -4] YG out ㅠ
7. [+50, -27] Lee Hi's such a good singer, YG needs to put out more songs for her
8. [+25, -3] Please leave YG... who knows if the money the public spent on you is being used to compromise other young women?
9. [+16, -1] Please leave to another agency once your contract's over. You had the potential to be something great but ended up in YG...
10. [+14, -0] Skipping anything YG. There's nothing but dirty lives on their dirty floor.