Hwang Hana (JYJ Yoochun's ex-fiancée) has refused to submit to a subpoena by the Police.
According to a report by MBC's 'News Desk' on the 3rd, the Police re-opened the investigation into Hwang Hana after new details leaked to the media about the socialite's prior drug use investigation. The police sent a subpoena to Hwang Hana but she has refused to honor the request.
A new report reveals that Hwang Hana used a 'burner' phone to avoid being tracked. One source said, "It's a cell phone she used in the event that she was ever investigated by Police. In fact you can't even tell that it's her voice at all. She has a separate phone in her name but for drug related calls she uses the 'burner' phone."
Police have also secured a statement from one source that reveals Hwang Hana was a major client at Club Burning Sun and that she constantly interacted with drug traffickers from the Club.
1. [+447,-1] Indeed the world of chaebols is easy...all she did was run to the beauty shop, go to the dermatologist, and get a massage. That's what she does. I'm sure she's the only granddaughter of Namyang Dairy but she's not innocent in the face of a crime. What a scary world!
2. [+199, -0] Wow living such a great life... Burner phones and disregarding police subpoenas.
3. [+102, -5] These days I don't even know what's real.. Are we in Gotham or Sin City?
4. [+27, -0] Are you saying that you're can't reach them? A prosecutor and a police officer loyal to the chaebol are the age old answers. That's why we need to uproot them all.
5. [+26, -0] Korean police are hiding the fact that the issue isn't that she didn't comply with summons ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋOne thing we've learned from the Burning Sun case with Seungri, Jung Joon Young and Jung Hoon is the fact that our police are really nuclear waste-grade junkies.
6. [+17, -0] The family had a lot of money. It's like they didn't give her an education or personality. I'm reminded of the Korean Air family sigh..
7. [+13, -1] Is she an onion?? she's an infinite black hole..
8. [+10, -1] We have to ban them from leaving the country first...
9. [+4, -0] Are you crazy? If you're out of contact with a drug offender, you should get a warrant and search for them. From Seungri to Joon Young, the inability of the Police to do their job is so ridiculous that sometimes I think I must be in a dream or something. ㅋㅋanother April Fools Day show.
10. [+4, -0] Is it you can't catch her or you won't...
Additional source: MBN Star