Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

94

49

News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Yang Hyun Suk accused of owning a night club in Hongdae suspected of tax evasion

AKP STAFF

According to media outlet 'Kuki News' on March 6, an establishment located in Mapo-gu, Seoul by the name of 'Love Signal' is being suspected of tax evasions. 

The report stated that 'Love Signal' operated under the name 'Club X' until August of 2018. Big Bang member Seungri was also seen promoting 'Club X' as "a club run by myself" in the past. Despite the name change from 'Club X' to 'Love Signal', the media outlet claimed that the establishment's ownership has not changed, as admissions wrist bands provided by 'Love Signal' still have the 'X' mark.

According to 'Kuki News', the region of Mapo-gu instated a law in 2015 which only allows food/restaurant establishments to cater customers dancing at their respective tables or seats, likely meant to prevent night clubs in the area. However, the above mentioned establishment known as 'Love Signal' allegedly houses a stage for dancing, with customers regularly dancing up on stage like at a regular night club. Yet, 'Love Signal' is reportedly registered as a restaurant and not an adult entertainment business - the main fuel behind the business's current tax evasion accusations. 

Furthermore, 'Kuki News' claimed that YG Entertainment's head producer Yang Hyun Suk holds 70% of the shares of stock investment company 'A', the legal owner of 'Love Signal'. Yang Hyun Suk's younger brother Yang Min Suk allegedly owns the remaining 30% of company 'A's shares. 

When 'Kuki News' attempted to contact representatives from stock investment company 'A', the company's side supposedly replied, "We have no response to give. If the region of Mapo-gu says it is a violation of law, then it must be. Please confirm with the region of Mapo-gu." 

The media outlet then claimed the region of Mapo-gu's response was, "We do carry out inspections regarding restaurants which allow dancing. It may be that we flagged the restaurant for violations and requested action, but they simply did not follow through." 

  1. Seungri
  2. Yang Hyun Suk
99 43,705 Share 66% Upvoted

30

stankpop1234819 pts Tuesday, March 5, 2019 4
Tuesday, March 5, 2019

wow... so when yg said in his first press release :

"I wanted to confirm the truth and give a fast response since the beginning. However, it was an awkward situation for YG to speak up as our artists' personal businesses are not related to YG. "


he was lying so YG next gonna be like...:

Share

4 more replies

23

123PoP748 pts Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1
Tuesday, March 5, 2019

so basically he is trying to clean up all the evidence b/c he is involved...no wonder they could afford corrupting the cops. This is so bad. If fans think reputation overpowers greed then this is a good example ...that it doesn't

Share

1 more reply

SHOW ALL COMMENTS

misc.
11 hours ago   1   3,644

allkpop in your Inbox