Article: Seungri reveals statement, "Burning Sun drugs and tax evasions? I'm a victim too... I tried to stop Jung Jun Young's hidden cameras"
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+1,184, -39] Why is he like this? How does he have no shame or loyalty? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He can try to disassociate himself all he wants but it's too late, tsk tsk.
2. [+1,006, -31] ㅋㅋ He had no problem laughing along with them and now it's betrayal season
3. [+970, -33] Sigh... he's really showing what it means to have rock bottom character. You can take just a glimpse at his Katalk conversations and know that he was enjoying himself with Jung Jun Young, making fun of women and Korean law. He acted all arrogant, like he had no idea how scary the world could actually be. He's trying to place the entire blame on Jung Jun Young just to try and save himself... He should realize that Jung Jun Young's videos were just the tail of the scandal. It's his illegal businesses, bribery of the police, and illegal supplying of prostitution that is the body of this case. It hasn't even begun for him yet. "Victory"? You're a failure through and through, right down to your character.
4. [+43, -6] The loyalty of men~!!!!! Idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+42, -3] Even a dog would laugh at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you had no problem laughing along with him on the videos and now you're acting like you had no part of it because you're caught
6. [+41, -1] Let me laugh at "I tried to make him stop when I met him offline" ㅋㅋ
7. [+40, -5] Jun Young-ah, are you really going to let them place all the blame on you?? Don't let them do this to you, you have nothing more to lose now that you're in jail, just spit out everything you can and expose them.
8. [+34, -1] They've begun cutting ties with even each other
9. [+28, -2] Jun Young-ah, Seungri's telling you to die all by yourself
10. [+25, -3] This thug is really selling his friend just to save himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+24, -1] If I were Jung Jun Young, I would not let myself be the only one who dies in this... these men have o loyalty at all. You saw this, right Jun Young-ah? So let's go~~~~
12. [+23, -0] This ba$tard's throwing everyone under the bus to save himself
13. [+22, -2] He said he tried to stop him when he met him offline ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a good laugh to start the morning with. So why'd he deny everything when the scandal first broke and now he's acting like the victim with more and more being revealed?
1. [+178, -20] Lies every time he opens his mouth
2. [+113, -9] He's trying very hard to save himself from this but he needs to take a hard look at why people have turned on him. The worst is because he refuses to admit what he's done wrong, even a choding knows to admit what you did wrong. Instead of clarifying, he should be reflecting. Think about prioritizing what needs to come first.
3. [+47, -7] People aren't meant to be fixed...
4. [+44, -5] He has no sense of guilt for what he did... but I guess that's what got him this far
5. [+35, -6] How sad... that he seems to think the public is foolish enough to believe him ㅋㅋ
6. [+21, -0] Wow, what a thug... he's really trying to save himself by throwing everyone under. His excuses don't even make sense, does he think just claiming they're true will make people believe him?
7. [+11, -0] tl;dr: "Did I really do something that bad?"
8. [+11, -1] After getting caught doing something bad with all his friends, he's like "I didn't do it, I had no idea, I tried to stop them".. it's pretty obvious what kind of person he is. Even Jung Jun Young is better than him because at least he admits his crimes.