The revealed 8 members are as follows:
1) Seungri (formerly of BIGBANG)
2) Jung Joon Young
3) Choi Jonghoon (formerly of FTISLAND)
4) Yoo In Suk, also known as Mr. Yoo, former CEO of Yuri Holdings
5) Mr. Kim, former club MD
6) A relative of a girl group member (referred to as Mr. A)
7) An unnamed former employee at YG Entertainment (referred to as Mr. B)
8) A friend of Jung Joon Young’s, who appeared with him on a travel program (referred to as Mr. C)
Based on their investigations and report, Yong Junhyung and Lee Jonghyun were not a part of the original chatroom, and instead part of a separate one.
While Lee Jonghyun and Yong Junhyung were not a part of the most problematic chatroom, they are not without fault, and both idols have apologized for their actions.