Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by emmamadison24 13 days ago

Six male idol trainees from Mnet's 'Produce 101' accuse female company CEO of sexual assault

Six male idol trainees are accusing their company CEO of sexual assault.

On the afternoon of the 8th, KBS2 TV's 'Entertainment Broadcast' aired an episode that covered the assaults of the six male idol trainees. The trainees recently filed a complaint with the Seoul District Prosecutors Office for 'Special Act of Punishment of Sexual Violence' against their company CEO.

Among the plaintiffs are 'Produce 101' season 2 trainees where male idol 'A' alleges that in a restaurant in Tokyo in September 2018 "I was molested by Ms. A during a party dinner," he said. "After the performance, we went to eat at a sushi restaurant. She touched our thighs and even got her hands on my genitals. Afterwards, she even asked the waitress to take a picture of us. I'm currently visiting a psychiatrist because of the mental trauma."

On the other hand, the company's representatives denied the claims made by the male idol trainees saying, "At the time, there were many people walking back and forth at the restaurant because it's an open room," a source from the agency said. "Ms. A's daughter and nephew were also present in front of them so the claim that all this happened at the time doesn't make sense."

As such, the official positions of the male idol trainees and the CEO of the agency are sharply divided. Netizens are paying attention to the controversy saying "We need to wait and learn more because there is no exact truth yet."

Additional Source:Naverstory

60 43,487 Share 95% Upvoted

pink_oracle 13 days ago 16
    13 days ago

I hope no one takes these guys claims less seriously because they are male. Being physically violated is the same no matter what the gender.

UnicornCuppycake 12 days ago 1
    12 days ago

Those that are facing harassment from Kizaru you should visit the stopbullying.gov website. It states that "Cyberbullying includes sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean content about someone else." therefore what they're doing is in fact illegal in many countries.

kizaru_hijin 10 days ago 0
    10 days ago

see, only something you ryenlux would do, no outsider who doesnt know someone, would accuse them of bullying and harassment, get that into your empty head, no matter how hard you try to act like someone else, you were too stupid for it a few years ago with your bigblueagain, bangeryun94, wang_sejung and ryen account, and youre still too stupid for it now with your stopudelulu, kpoptrashtalker, holdthisLnoobs, alcohol, ryenlux and this account here, and who knows what else.

and calling haters out on their hate rant still isnt any harassment, you tried to scare me off with some laws a few years ago too and obviously it didnt get you anywhere, because i still never did anything wrong here ever, while its you defaming other users and spread lies about them.

not to mention how its you harassing other users here via private message, who called you out on your multiple accounts and even threatened them to shut them up, you even created fake screenshots of my older comments in hope to make me look bad, even created multiple accounts for it on youtube and created a vid about it, to further slander my name, so once again, youre in no position to talk about cyberbullying and harassment, when youre one of the most disgusting piece of shits here, who is the only one doing that.

again, you proved to be ryenlux with this and other comments of this account, with slandering my name with more lies and desperate attempt to get support against me, which you all lost, which is why you tried to back off a little with ryenlux, who got called out by many users already and created this account just 2 months ago and already work so hard to attack me...again, something no new user, no outsider would ever do, attacking people and defend others without knowing them, also not the first time you did as i just said before.

changminbaby 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

thanks for mentioning this, awareness its important

kimhyesoojohnson 7 days ago 0
    7 days ago

I agree.

13 more replies

ExoWeAreOneOT12 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

B1A4 and INFINITE were sexually assulted in 2016 by female comedian too and she did not get charged and was let off , even b1a4 and infinite had to say that they were not assulted eventhought the videos show them clearly feeling akward ans uncomfortable with that woman touching them , I don't know if I can post links to articles here , so just search for it and you will find the articles about it and the videos there .. point is men can be sexually assulted just like women and

It does not mean he weak or emasculine .

BeckywithDgdhat 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

this is NOT ok. if someone doesn't consent to you touching them, don't start feeling all up on them. omg, hope they recover from this traumatic event

My_baby_Stars 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

I hope these accusations are taken seriously, the Kpop industry is quick to cover shit up and I'd hate to see that happen.

YokoNom 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

abusive behavior against trainees is disgusting even more when the CEO is the offender

kpopper2016 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

There is too much of this kind of garbage happening. Every time I find another notification about these things on my computer, it honestly makes me so sick. The kind of people that do things like that need to be put away for the safety of the public.

I've seen the articles on B1A4, Infinite, SHINee when they went on SNL Korea, actors, A-TEEN, and now this. Not to mention all the female idols/actresses that have been assaulted and/or others-who may or may not be celebrities-who don't, haven't or can't report it. I think there was also a Japanese girl who was assaulted in some way and was forced to apologize to the ones who caused it. This is disgusting and needs to end. It's not right, it's not fair. It's not their fault that this stuff happens to them, but if it isn't reported in some way, it won't stop. I know America is bad, but Korea is starting to look almost the same. I mean, as far as assaults go-physical and others. Assaults and Domestic Violence are two of the worst things someone can go through in my opinion, and I've have seen articles on both of those terrible things happening over in Korea. Don't people respect others anymore? Or has the world turned into "The Purge" as far as harassment, assaults and other crimes?

Can someone PLEASE do something to prevent these nasty freaks from harming more innocent minds and young people just trying to live their dream and enjoy it? Therapy and medication shouldn't be required to get through your day, especially not like this. I hope it stops, and I hope everyone who has been assaulted or harassed can get better in time and with support from family and friends. If there was a way I could help any of them, I would. :(

Canucks4Life 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

As a female sexual assault survivor myself I actually feel worse for males, especially adolescent males because I have seen how even our communities of victims which are supposed to be supportive shun them as not "real victims".

If you think reporting rates are poor for females they are half even that for males, because both sexes take it even less seriously when it is a Male. There are attitudes of hes a dude they always want it and a man is a man it just doesn't happen if you are man enough.

It's sad and leads to even higher incidents of suicide in the aftermath of an assault or harrassment then if it's a woman. Studies have shown this to be true and yet we still refuse to change our attitudes about it.

Hopefully these accusation's will be taken seriously and not just brushed aside as nothing.

mrkeikuro 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

People here comment such as "their are male and their obviously can protect themself "...seriously guys...??

Also their are just a trainer, their future in that bitch hand dammit

D_Liam 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

gosh, that's just gross. These old ladies should calm their horses. I hope they get locked up. Guys can get traumatics from these experience as well and this can affect their love life and trust in people later in life. Guy don't get turn on by anyone, especially from it's from old and ugly ladies they have no interest in. People like to think that just because it's a guy, they can't get assulted or rape.

EXID_is_the_EXIT 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

I hope these guys don't get criticism just because they are males.Not only women can get sexually assaulted

Fluffy_Koala 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

I hope everyone takes this maturly and not claim that the boys are lying and that they assualted her, I hope we can live in a world where sexual assualt isnt a thing.

jin_sungmin 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

I heard the group was Ateen, and two of them were individual trainees from P101.

T902 7 days ago 0
    7 days ago

wait..tokyo...sushi restaurant again its not the same person as ateen describe is it

courtney86 11 days ago 0
    11 days ago

I am not surprised; I'm sure this happens a lot in the music and entertainment industry. If this kind of stuff happens to female idols, it can definitely happen to male idols. Hope these boys get justice.

chillaxin 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

Something tells me this is one of those, she saw it as not a big deal and just giving them positive attention, whereas they saw it as unwanted physical contact but powerless to say that to their boss. At the end of the day I need people in positions of authority to realize it is never okay, regardless of gender, to have inappropriate physical contact or make inappropriate comments to a subordinate period. You have a working relationship so keep it professional.

Accidental bump in a crowded space or while they are rushing around backstage during a performance is excusable as long as it was unintentional. Just say hey sorry about that and keep things moving. However I do think a lot of this could be prevented by simply requiring that a family member be there with minors. The companies can still have them train their way, sleep in dorms with fellow trainees, etc., but allow the minors to spend free time with the family member that would be close by. Knowing that the minor has a adult family member close by and that they interact with regularly might be a good deterrent. Anything is worth trying out at this point.

I don’t know if what these guys are alleging is true or not so I’ll wait to see what truth develops, but I do need there to be a complete investigation into their allegations, no hush money, no coverups, no we helped them work things out. If the allegations are true, she needs to be held accountable criminally.

kerry_jonson (Banned) 12 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

MultiFandom_Neko 12 days ago 0

Omg I hope this isn't true, that's so sad! Poor trainees. <3 ;~;

180915 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

It must be hard for them to come out with this because they are male and Korea is very conservative already. I don't even wanna know how many idols out there are too scared to tell what happened to them. Exposing the company means all your years training were for nothing.

I hope they end up being ok...

Louis_XIV 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

I thought they were from a rookie group, not trainees.

Melina3 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

I have a question, maybe someone can help. In elementary school (or later too) I had the option to learn self-defense and stuff, is there a thing like this in Korea too? I was shocked when I read the part about the mental trauma 'just from a few touches'. Like boy, I would rip her head off (jk), but it's a little sad that he's already got a trauma. (if he isn't lying btw)

asura_wrath 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

If female CEO touch me and ill show her my manhood

_Jarhon 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

Isn't this the same news that was already reported last month?

its_queenbee 13 days ago 7
    13 days ago

I can't say yet whether they are saying the truth or not! It's too soon to tell! I just hope, that justice will be serve for those who are telling the truth! Whomever that is?!

eigb10 12 days ago 6
    12 days ago

Why would they lie about being sexually assaulted??... think about it

ricebeam 12 days ago 1
    12 days ago

People do lie about being sexually assaulted. As horrifying as the allegations are, we need more facts before deciding whether they're credible.

eigb10 8 days ago 0
    8 days ago

I feel like the media won’t give us any more info tbh but ok I see what you newn

Mitch1 12 days ago 0
    12 days ago

it might seem unlikely to you..but lying about sexual assault is actually common..so dont judge too hastily until the real truth comes out if it does

GD_Amber 12 days ago 1
    12 days ago

Have you seenw what happening lately? How many accusations in kpop world that proven to be false in the last 2 years? Tons of them, and some even ruined people lives. You'll think by now people learned, but no they still jump to conclusions.

eigb10 8 days ago 0
    8 days ago

Ok I see what you mean

its_queenbee 11 days ago 0
    11 days ago

Seriously?! That is why I'd rather not judge yet, since I don't know whether the facts they presented where the absolute truth or not?! If they lie about it or not?! A person who thinks, doesn't judge abruptly just because someone says ... they are?! That is why there are investigations that is happening! So, I'll wait for it ... Again, seriously thinking about it ... if what these idol trainees are saying were the truth ... I pity them coz, someone abuse and use their weaknesses to their advantage ... but, if what they claim wasn't true ... I would pity that woman for shaming her and using her ... You see, there are always two sides in a story ... but, there is only one truth ... Let's just pray for the whole truth to come out and let the courts punish those who were proven guilty.

-51

guest_baby 13 days ago 13
    13 days ago

are they gay? get some action guys

STAYkind 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

If it was a male ceo and female trainees, would it be ok? If it'd been a male with his hand on a female's thigh and touching her genitals? That's like saying "are they lesbian? get some action girls" If someone is being touched against their will, their gender doesn't matter.

nuriel 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

Innocent young boys were taken advantage of and your first reaction is to joke about it? Wow.

borahae 13 days ago 0
    13 days ago

your statement shows your immaturity. sexual assault is an assault unless both parties are willing to participate and unlike you, some people have higher standards than letting just about anyone molest them.

12 more replies