Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 22 days ago

MustB's Sihoo shares how being a backup dancer for BTS influenced his idol dreams

Sihoo of the new boy group MustB shared how being a backup dancer for BTS' influenced him.

In a recent interview with Sports Today, Sihoo shared, "The choreographer for BTS sunbaenim used to be the choreographer for my former company. He asked if I can help out with the backup dancing so I worked as a backup dancer for BTS' 'IDOL'."

Sihoo was able to perform on music shows including 'M Countdown,' 'Music Bank,' 'Show! Music Core,' and 'Inkigayo,' as well as at the '2018 Soribada Best K-Music Awards' with BTS.

Sihoo explained, "I was preparing to be an idol and trained under an agency but it didn't go well. I quit and left the agency. I gained weight because I've been just playing around after then but I was able to stand on a big stage while being a backup dancer. Especially the '2018 Soribada Best K-Music Awards.' It took place at Olympic Park, so the stage was big and there were many people in the audience. I heard the cheer after the stage and that sound touched my heart. I realized that I want to do it again."

He continued, "I monitored and it was cool how BTS sunbaenims received care and the way they performed. Everything looked cool. I think that's the reason why I started having dreams and started as an idol again."

Meanwhile, the new 7-member boy group MustB recently made their debut with "I Want You."

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. MUSTB
  3. SIHOO
8 13,710 Share 81% Upvoted

Mhizdarhmey 22 days ago 1
22 days ago

good luck with your dream... I hope your group makes it too.. Thanks for contributing to the success of idol stage

sefec (Banned) 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Comment has been deleted

NekoMinSeo 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

Daww, that's so sweet. BTS has been inspiring so many rookie idols/trainees recently, I'm so touched T-T Hope his group will do well, their debut song is really nice!

smie_04 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Wish u the best of luck... :)

ratmonster 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

that’s really sweet😭. if you want to support them you can participate in their crowdfunding project. you can get signed polaroids and stufff....

i’m just trying to help them out lol they’re cute

Blue82 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

Aww I love when rookies talk about the groups that inspire them. That's part of why it's important idols set a good image behind the scenes and not just in front of the camera. You never know who is watching and learning from you.

bakaneko3 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

happy to hear Bangtan inspiring ppl not to give up hope...

Stopudelulu (Banned) 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

so he realized his dream in 2018 and already debuting in early 2019? No wonder so many groups are flops

Bighit took almost 6 years to plan for txt's debut. Look at how high quality their contents are

TWICE, Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu