Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 17 days ago

WINNER hope to have two comebacks in 2019

WINNER talked about their goals for 2019.

Prior to the release of their 3rd full album, WINNER unveiled the new song "Millions." The four members from YG Entertainment hope to continue active promotions with the 3rd full album and more.

In an interview TV DailyKang Seung Yoon said, "If given the chance, I hope WINNER gets to make two comebacks this year. It's my goal for WINNER to restlessly promote as a group and solo." He continued, "I want us to continue showing on the screen member after member. I plan to work hard to achieve as many things as possible."

Next, Song Min Ho said, "2018 was the busiest year of my life. I hope we are just as busy this year and it's a time where we can achieve our goals one by one."

Kim Jin Woo followed, "I have countless goals, so I just want us to be happy and healthy. Lastly, Lee Seung Hoon said, "I want to go to China in 2019. It's been a while since we've promoted in China so I hope we get to meet Inner Circles in China."

1. WINNER
34 9,627 Share 88% Upvoted

Fantastic99 17 days ago 1
17 days ago

That's probably going to be hard this year. I mean iKON is making a lot of comebacks lately, YGNBG debut which will probably be the whole warm up single-half album-full album thing which takes FOREVER, and Blinks have been complaining a lot to YG so they will get stuff. I think Winner probably release their album and maybe have a member solo(most likely Jinwoo since he has to enlist soon or Seungyoon who has been waiting forever) or maybe album and 1 single like this year,

jedahu (Banned) 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Comment has been deleted

VIPMachine 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

why can't they just let 2 artist have a comeback together. Will that be an issue?

SweetSugarApple 12 days ago 0
12 days ago

YG should use the SM strategy for comebacks. SM always has at least 2 comebacks going on at once and YG should do the same. It’s kind of a greedy marketing strategy, but it works well. (I’m a marketing major

braddahbraddah 17 days ago 28
17 days ago

lol. They make it 2 comebacks is a lot. Guess they feel new yg bg or big bang will be discharged soon so put on back burner again

kizaru_hijin 17 days ago 27
17 days ago

another very new kpop fan here...it was always normal for idol groups to not release too many songs/singles/albums so quickly, most groups released only one album per year, sometimes in 2 years. only when it was singles, then it was maybe 1-2 per year, sometimes a little bit more.

they work very hard to promote their songs everywhere, then the more famous they get, the more job offers they get, either for acting, or for variety shows, commercials etc etc...

only now especially the bigger groups release more songs than usually and theres a very good reason for that. because bigbang is gone for a while and every company, many, many idols and other singers who stated countless times, that they learned very early to avoid bigbangs release dates. bigbang got themselves many fans from many age groups and the other artists always said, how their numbers were always very low, when they released something along with them, even up to 2 weeks later.

they even make many jokes about this in most variety shows that bigbang attended as a whole group, in running man, happy together, strong heart etc, when there are other singers in the show, they ask bigbang when they will release their next song, so that they can release theirs earlier, or much later.

holdthisLnoobs 17 days ago 24
17 days ago

Case File

The Exposition of a Troll

Name
kizaru_hijin, jealous hater of all things Korean

Known Aliases

Zenning

almondtree

Stopudelulu (?)

KPOPTrashTalker (?)

Evidence

Exhibit A: 1 Day Apart

Notes: Turns out Stopudelulu and KPOPTrashTalker both signed up in the same month: November 3rd and 29th, respectively. Granted, it's not the same as kizaru_hijin and Zenning, who are only a day apart, but they both have one thing in common: they both hate K-Pop. The reason why I think they're linked to kizaru is because they almost NEVER reply to kizaru. They'd say nasty things to rile up other users, but if kizaru replies and tells them off, they won't say anything.

Exhibit B: Mask Off

After failed attempts to expose me, kizaru_hijin attempts to appeal to the users as a "normal" account. A regular user would politely ask to stop in the image above but "Zenning" who I've never seen before suddenly appears and exposes self as kizaru in the most blatantly obvious way.

1. Immediate derogatory attacks in 'retard' and 'idiot'

2. Attempts to deflect suspicion by saying "other poster"

3. Clear bias against me where I'm not the one able to "process" but doesn't even consider any wrong doings of the other party AKA his/herself

4. Obsessed with duplicate account and troll claims which will be detailed in Exhibit C

Notes: Even when logged in as "Zenning" she couldn't quite shake off his/her kizaru_hijin persona. Tragic.

Exhibit C: Delulu Personified

Exhibit E: The Blackface Advocate

24 more replies

Cash 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

exposed dirty dog!!

Cash 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

exposed dirty dog!!

Anythingyg 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

better ask Hanbin for advice on how to make that happen

allkpop