1. People automatically expect you to be annoying
2. KPop fans turn on you just because of the bad part of our fandom
3. People don’t realize that we’re a family
4. Obviously, the antis
5. They automatically think that I’m biased towards the group and don’t give other groups a chance
6. Other ARMYs ruining our chance to prove that we’re actually good people
7. Other fandoms think I stream BTS videos, when I mostly watch a mixture of groups
8. Apparently people think that there’s a law on how many times you can watch a video.
9. Many KPop fans don’t realize the difference between streaming, and watching a video because you live it so much. Not all of you of course.
10. KPop fans don’t realize that we do see the bad seeds in our fandom and that we shouldn’t take accountability for their actions
11. They automatically assume that you’re gonna start talking trash about another group before you even get to know them
12. ARMYs calling out other groups to make themselves feel better.(Those are the ones making it worse.)
13. I feel like I can’t be a multi fandom.
14. People in general automatically think that you just listen BTS or KPop
15. Listening to people say, “It’s not KPop, is it?” “Is that Chinese?” “Are they gay?” “They look EXACTLY the SAME” etc.
16. I have to tell people that it’s not KPop in order for them to listen to a song you like
17. Last, but not least, there’s actually more, this is just the surface of it, people in general expect you to only listen to BTS or KPop