Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF Wednesday, December 19, 2018

BTS's Jungkook voted #1 on Starmometer's '100 Sexiest Men in the World', followed by EXO's Kai at #4

Starmometer has finally revealed the results of this year's '100 Sexiest Men in the World' poll!

According to global fans' votes, the #1 honor on the 2018 '100 Sexiest Men in the World' list went to BTS's golden maknae Jungkook, raking in over 2.9 million votes. The #2 spot went to Thai actor Krist Perawat, followed by Filipino actor Alden Richards at #3, and EXO's dancing king Kai took up the #4 spot.

Italian supermodel Pietro Boselli and American actor Chris Pine came in 5th and 6th place, respectively.

Check out even more K-Pop stars on the list from rank #11 through #20 including EXO's Sehun, SHINee's Minho, and more, on Starmometer's official website!

1. Jungkook
  2. Kai
70 51,414 Share 62% Upvoted

gizzo507 Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Uggh what is there to downvote in this article, just don't read and go, I do that if it is not of my favs. Real jealous people visit this site!

Congrats baby anyways!

Waf_Niel Wednesday, December 19, 2018 0
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

this is what we call 'jealousy at its best' :P

changminbaby Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

jungkook posted more than five selcas this month, became a viral meme ,became sexiest man of the year and euphoria went gold. it's official, this is his month.

Waf_Niel Wednesday, December 19, 2018 0
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

yup. This month is Jungkook's month!

gizzo507 Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I am not sure bout Euphoria, I twted this and someone said it hasn't gone gold. I m confused n will wait for some official site to say it lol.

3 more replies

bright_light Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Jungkook is definitely a good looking man, all these downvotes, wow. Congrats sexiest man

ARMYANDSTAY Thursday, December 20, 2018 3
Thursday, December 20, 2018

indeed he is the sexiest man alive i know...i died a bit after watching jungkook airplane pt2 at mama

teleri Thursday, December 20, 2018 2
Thursday, December 20, 2018

I think Kai is sexier, but Jungkook is just FINE and totally deserves this!

BiasIsLucas Thursday, December 20, 2018 1

i find Kai sexier too :)

BiasIsLucas Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

I dont understand why people are down voting mine and "teleri"comment. But for real without makeup and editing I think Kai looks better.

yaya202 Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Jungkok deserved it. He also on the top 10 list by America’s Gazette Review.

NamjoonieeStann Thursday, December 20, 2018 2
Thursday, December 20, 2018

why are there always so many down votes on BTS posts for no reason?????

wind_flower Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Jealousy, that's simple. BTS could just sit and breathe and kpopies would still be pressed

yaya202 Sunday, December 23, 2018 0
Sunday, December 23, 2018

Jealous

MyEuphoria Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

All I know is that when I first laid eyes on Jungkook in that white suit in Airplane pt 2 at the MAMAs my pupils totally dilated and haven't gone back to normal since. Thank you Jungkook. Congratulations!

Lalyxarmy Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Well he is damn sexiest. So he is quite appropriate for it

caribbeangal Thursday, December 20, 2018 0

Congrats JK!!

Fan_from_India Thursday, December 20, 2018 8

"Sexiest Man".....JK

Feels so weird coz he is just a kid....but then probably to many others he definitely is not. To me he is like my younger brother hence can never objectify him. But then.....way to go JK. Will support you

To me he is still this

HSK Thursday, December 20, 2018 7
Thursday, December 20, 2018

"Feels so weird coz he is just a kid...."
He's 22 (21 intl age)?

Fan_from_India Thursday, December 20, 2018 6

Yup I am aware of it. I am 29 so to me he is still a kid

6 more replies

Amarisakwon Saturday, December 22, 2018 0
Saturday, December 22, 2018

Yaaaaaaaaaay! This is definitely kok's year! My kookie getting the title he deserves 💕💕💕💕💕💕

balladlover Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Wow! How insecure are you guys to downvote an article? Before you guys said their visuals suck now you guys say they're only popular because they're good looking. If you want to blame someone blame yourselves for not voting hard enough. You get mad at their fandom for spamming or mentioning bts everywhere but take a good look at yourselves in the mirror, you're spamming a group with downvotes, criticism, saltiness, and hateinstead of focusing on your own groups. Go get a life. Oh wait you guys don't have one if you guys spend your time doing this. What a bunch of hypocrites

BangtanVIP Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

I am sure that when he gets a little bit older he will be even more attractive.. congratulations !

kalimilano Thursday, December 20, 2018 0

*__*

smie_04 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

JK! JK! JK! wohooo!!!!

yaya202 Sunday, December 23, 2018 1
Sunday, December 23, 2018

Finally... People notice ...my bias is The sexiest men in the world. Well BTS has 3 the most handsome men ... V the most handsome face ... Jin the most handsome worldwide and now Kookie the sexiest man in the world. PROUD

Joshua_Menon 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

Indeed, I'm proud also, Yaya. From no one, he is someone now. Not only in Korea but internationally. Wowww....

Andromeda_z Thursday, December 20, 2018 4
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Well, I don't know if he's truly the sexiest men in the world, but I can't deny that he's really handsome and, especially to me, an exceptional charming person. Everytime my friends say that Jimin or Taehyung are more handsome than him, but I still can't agree, his charm makes him more attractive than every member of BTS to me, and I would totally choose someone's charm over other one's beauty or sexiness. Anyways, congrats Jungkook!

Joshua_Menon 28 days ago 3
28 days ago

LOL...1st of all, no one says Jimin as handsome but only his LGBT fans & severe mental prblm fans who willing to heed Jimin's advice to the extent of doing plastic surgery simply to look like him. BTS says Love Yourself but Jimin says Love Myself. So, I'm sure u knw where do u stand rite now. Fyi, prior to being selected as The Most Sexiest Man of the World, Jungkook has bn chosen as one of the Top 10 Most Handsome Man of the World by US professional critics. He's also chosen the Most Popular KPop Idol of the World by Billboard-Tumbler. Any many other recognitions. BTW, JK wud appreciate ur wishes.

Andromeda_z 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

It's funny how do you need to belittle someone to praise another, thank you for showing your great character.

2 more replies

mipcy Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Way to go Krist! Wonder if Singto is on the list?

vpriyajr Friday, December 21, 2018 8
Friday, December 21, 2018

chris pine is hands down the sexiest out of the top 6 simply because he has more manly vibe than boyish charm..

and were is guys like hrithik roshan, huge jackman,rdj,david beckham, channing tantum??

out of the boys only kai has sex appeal but i am not a big fan of his expressions in mvs even though i like his dance.. he kind of overdo it for me..

Indri_hapsari 27 days ago 5
27 days ago

RDJ, tom hardy, taron egerton n jackson got7 also lucas nct

vpriyajr 27 days ago 4
27 days ago

rdj is love.. i find men sexy mostly because of their personality and mannerism than physical appearance.. for me shah rukh khan is the sexiest solely because of his personality and the way he talks..

4 more replies

Joshua_Menon 28 days ago 1
28 days ago

Looks like ur bad vibes affected those candidates of ur choice..LOL....

vpriyajr 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

there is nothing bad in my comment.. did i say anything bad about any of the other people? every person has their own choice or type they like.. there is nothing wrong in it..

the only thing wrong is your attitude to find negativity in everything..

SongKaixi Thursday, December 20, 2018 4
Thursday, December 20, 2018

I must be getting old because I still think of him as a child. Congrats to everyone who made the list though!

Joshua_Menon 28 days ago 3
28 days ago

But no congrate to Jungkook...lol...

SongKaixi 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

Did you miss the word everyone? I meant congrats to everyone on the list. That includes him.

2 more replies

yaya202 Thursday, December 20, 2018 0

Indri_hapsari Friday, December 21, 2018 1
Friday, December 21, 2018

RDJ for me still no1..plus taron egerton 😍😍😍😍

Joshua_Menon 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

No wonder RDJ & Taron Egerton not #1 as ur bad luck affected them. Lol....

Ohboy69 Thursday, December 20, 2018 0

lmao.

Bana11 Thursday, December 20, 2018 1

Sexiest Men!?

teleri Thursday, December 20, 2018 0

maragana Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Lol. If it's up to a vote, ARMYs will of course win.

Joshua_Menon Thursday, December 20, 2018 0
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Lol....Not only ARMY but even non-ARMY wud vote for Jungkook as he has da package namely look, body stature, body articulation, athletic body (not buff like Monsta X members or flat chest body like Kai of Exo), ethereal sexy voice, being compassionate to everyone & humble. These are the elements every level minded normal gals & gays are wishing for in a Sexy Man....Lol...

MONSTA_X_POWER Thursday, December 20, 2018 5
Thursday, December 20, 2018

You gotta realize it's who has more fans, not who really is the sexiest or more talented or whatever. Still ♥️

Joshua_Menon Thursday, December 20, 2018 4
Thursday, December 20, 2018

So are u trying to say Monsta X members who got buff bodies sexier than Jungkook, dude? LOL....Sexy nothing got to do with da weird buffy body stature, dude. Have u seen their fingers? Fingers are smaller than da arm. In my term, I consider as spastic & retarded, dude. Look at Jungkook's meme online with almost 12 million spectators less than a week period. His sexy look, body moment & his sexy voice while rendering Airplane2. Sexy man not only buff body or flat chest body like Kai but the package. Jungkook has the package. Even Sehun also ok but voice out....

baajames Thursday, December 20, 2018 3
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Why are you bringing in Monsta X when they didn't even talk about Monsta X?

3 more replies