Especially for fans, it is a well known fact that in the past, TVXQ's Yunho drank a poisoned beverage sent to him by an anti-fan. He bravely addressed this rather traumatic and upsetting incident on the July 24 installment of MBC's 'Stargazing.'
He said, "At the time, one fan came to me and handed me a drink. However, I have a bad habit of drinking something in one go (one shot). After drinking all of that, I noticed a strange fragrance. Then, I passed out, but I heard someone say that blood was dripping. Later on, I found out that there was a strong adhesive chemical in there." He revealed that after the substance had gone down to his stomach, it came back up.
"At that time, I briefly thought that I should stop being a celebrity. I was unable to even greet people properly. My view was shaky," he said. "Should I have called it a panic attack? I even went to the hospital for a short time; later on, I felt angry that I was traumatized like that. That's why I went home and overcame it by drinking a beverage from the same brand."