Social Media

Lee Kwang Soo humorously reacts to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's marriage news

By yckim124   18 days ago   264,549   27,503   0
Lee-Kwang-Soo,song-joong-ki-

It looks like Lee Kwang Soo is feeling betrayed by his bromance partner Song Joong Ki

Following the Song Song couple's marriage news, Lee Kwang Soo expressed frustration via Instagram.

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

The model-actor shared a photo of the bromantic note Song Joong Ki left at the sets of 'Descendants of the Sun' and asked, "So then what was all this?"

이건다뭐였던건데

A post shared by 이광수 (@masijacoke850714) on

Sorry, Kwang Soo. Song Joong Ki's real romance was with Song Hye Kyo after all.
  1. Lee Kwang Soo
  2. Song Joong Ki

hiroonakamura 17 days ago

so what does the bromantic note say??

Heart_Yoosu hiroonakamura 17 days ago

It says Joongki ❤ Kwangsoo ( Asia Prince).

Skyepop 17 days ago

Poor Kwangsoo has been ditched for a newer model. Heartbroken for him. lol.

beyondordinary 17 days ago

One of my favourite bromances HAHA

arief71p 18 days ago

jennkyube 18 days ago

Cue "Saint Agnes and the Burning Train" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

wheeins jennkyube 18 days ago

haha that song played in my head too when I read kwangsoo's respond 😂

Wang_Sejung 18 days ago

Sorry for you lee kwang soo but if you are a gay still you can date bangeryun94 F....brother. Just buy him a new tutu as a gift, he will like it.

circadianite Wang_Sejung 18 days ago

Just once in your life, how about you attempt to be a decent human being?

miss_daisy circadianite 18 days ago

Dont mind @Wang_Sejung..that person literally HATES everything...Decent is no way near in that person's life vocabulary...

changminbaby Wang_Sejung 17 days ago

LOL

bangeryun94 changminbaby 15 days ago

Why is that funny?

changminbaby bangeryun94 15 days ago

because that person is crazy and have no respect. so what if kwang soo is gay thats not her business that girl is going to get arrested one day if she talk around like that, not feeling guilty let her learn her lesson

bangeryun94 changminbaby 15 days ago

Wang is a man. A married man with 3 kids. He lives in New York, he is not Korean and he is a closeted homosexual. I only mention the last fact because he is disgustingly homophoebic. My twin brother is gay and doing his mandatory military and Wang thinks that if he calls me a sister of a faggot it will upset me. And thank you for acknowledging that he is seriously out of his mind.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 15 days ago

Just tell your F..brother to bring his vaseline in military service.

changminbaby bangeryun94 15 days ago

he lives in new york and say that lol then he must be already arrested before xD you dont have to thank me because every sane person should think the same. ignore his comments like they say someone who try to ruin other lifes clearly dont have a life so want others to be like him.

Wang_Sejung changminbaby 15 days ago

I don't need to ruin bangeryun94's brother life, dumbass, since she claimed herself that her brother is a F... and she is proud of her brother being a F...

changminbaby Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

its his business and his life so why are you getting involved , you are trying to ruin other lifes if you go around about every person and talk like that so keep your disgusting opinion to yourself or get yourself treated ,we are not living under a cave like you

Wang_Sejung changminbaby 15 days ago

Let me tell you something bitch! this disgusting culture we don't need in Korea. If you want to fuck her brother, I am sorry for you but he is a F.... and a passive F..... We are Koreans and we don't like F... in our society.

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

What? YOUR family is not proud of you being a faggot? AND YOU ARE NOT KOREAN YOU PROFLIGATE PREVARICATOR! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT my CULTURE. you WILL NEVER BE A PART OF IT. Wang, it's laughable how you try to hide your own homosexuality while trying to disparage a man who will never come near you. You get so excited talking about my brother. Pace yourself, you are old and might have a heart attack. You've been going at top speed since you bootlegged Sulli's movie

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

You are no Korean and what's a passive faggot? Oh wait, that's YOU!!!!!

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

Look Wang, it's more people reporting you and disliking you.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 15 days ago

Don't you know what a passive fa...? Have you any idea why your brother asshole is so loose? Then tell your boyfriend to make your asshole loose.

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

Yeah, you're a chaste clean virgin girl! You've just proven yourself as a liar yet again. No chaste clean virgin girl would DARE talk like that. Admit that you are a dirty minded filthy horn dog. Admit that you are a homosexual that longs to know Blue's touch and my fine Korean brother. Keep talking like that Wang, you lying snake. I screenshot that last comment so I can send it to Songpa police, Seoul National University. But you're safe and sound in your basement in Long Island, aren't you, flea ridden cur?

changminbaby Wang_Sejung 14 days ago

if someone is behaving like a bitch its you, you dont have manners and you are saying that because you are hiding behind your computer but try going out and say that, lets see what will happen to you,probably you will be jailed then. but of course i dont expect that from a coward person like you. my advice to you is to grow up and have a life or to get treated in hospital.

Wang_Sejung changminbaby 14 days ago

I don't need to hide behind a computer to say that F.... thus bangeryun94, F..g's brother is not accepted in Korea. You with your dirty culture you can keep it if you want in your shitty country, BUT NOT IN KOREA ! Korea is a country of poeple with good reputation!

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 14 days ago

YOU ARE NOT IN KOREA AND YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL. Why are you calling yourself dirty? He is most certainly accepted in Korea. But you wouldn't be because you sneak around and do filthy things with boys that don't want you to touch them. Did you see the military exercise between South Korea, the US and Japan? MY BROTHER was flying one of those things. Poor Wang, hated, unloved by everyone. Detested, despised and demented. Go get pissed over that stupid pussy grabber running YOUR country. Leave mine alone.

canovalca 18 days ago

Literally the first thing that popped into my mind upon learning the marriage news was Kwangsoo. I feel your pain, dude. But seriously, that joke got me ROTFL

talentstan canovalca 18 days ago

omg me too! i wanna know his reaction!

canovalca talentstan 18 days ago

I imagined Joongki trying to comfort him in person and saying sweet nothings to calm him down X))

sophia44 18 days ago

The rock: SongKi <3 Kwang Soo (Asia Prince) oh my god ahahahhahaha

Leila_ssss 18 days ago

Poor Kwangsoo . . . Sorry I laughed way too hard at this post. I hope you find someone soon as well Kwangsoo

dreamcatcher810 18 days ago

LMAO we can expect this kind of jokes from the best man!!

jennkyube dreamcatcher810 17 days ago

Imagine if SJK picked Jo In Sung as his best man instead.. LMAO 😂😂😂 the ultimate betrayal act for the betrayer hahah

dreamcatcher810 jennkyube 17 days ago

HAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂 That'd be hilarious!! But we all know these two love each other to the marrow of their bones.. Hye Kyo prob knows she has to share her husband lol

just lve