Former US president Obama mentions SHINee in his speech at 'The 8th Asian Leadership Conference'

By jennywill   22 days ago   183,382   34,091   0
SHINee

Former US President Barack Obama talked about SHINee in his speech.

He spoke at 'The 8th Asian Leadership Conference' held in Seoul. During the speech where he talked about relationships between USA and South Korea, he said, "Famous movies are being filmed in Korea. Young people in the US learn Korean so they can understand SHINee. Likewise, I heard SHINee likes USA's In-N-Out hamburgers."

What an amazing person to be recognized by!

1. SHINee

taemshine1 21 days ago

As expected KINGS LEGENDS ONLY!!! ♥ so proud of them.

arhamimov 21 days ago

I saw the news section piece from twitter.He even pronounced SHINee right. He really did check out his speech. No delusions here,everything is real.

cnrrnj 21 days ago

I think, One of the reasons that popular korea wave in Asia... The height is higher and large body~ 18 years~28 years Man, Average height S, KOREA - 5 feet 9 inch (176cm),  CHINA - 5 feet 3 inch (165cm),  JAPAN - 5 feet 4.5 inch (165.5cm), Thailand,Vietnam Etc. Southeast Asia - 5 feet 2.5 inch (159.5cm)

Johana24 cnrrnj 21 days ago

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and ­with ­a ­­little ­effort ­I ­easily ­bring ­in ­around ­$­40h ­to ­$­86h… ­Someone ­was ­good ­to ­me ­by ­sharing ­this ­link ­with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link­... Try it, you wOn't regret it­!...➜➜➜➜➜➜ WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

eager_beaver 21 days ago

This is positive. Nice to hear that a deeply intelligent and conscientious man recognises a specific K-pop group like this. Imagine how different it would be if that dumb-as-a-rock, clown of a man, destroyer of America's reputation and whose name shall not be spoken current US Prez mentioned Shinee? That would just be embarrassing and insulting, as if being inappropriately touched by a sleazy 70-year-old neighbourhood perv. If I were a member of Shinee, I would issue a public apology if 45 mentioned my group, even though it was by no means my fault.

johwa 21 days ago

good going....unlike the certifiably mentally challenged so-called-president we have now !!!!

The_Rose_Knows 21 days ago

baekbama is dead y'all TAEBAMA is the only real ship...

Jseolhee 21 days ago

did obama read their fanfic?? lololololol

shineegirlsecret 21 days ago

Ya'll need to leave my children alone; they are one of the groups that made kpop what it is today, please take your salty asses somewhere else. I'm 100% sick of people saying SHINee is irrelevant, if you think they're irrelevant that's fine, you don't have to pay attention to them. Us Shawols can love our irrelevant boys without you guys.

Baechu9cM shineegirlsecret 21 days ago

Yea Snsd and Shinee and Suju are Golden Era babies

Qricket 21 days ago

your faves could never

DbSj_15 21 days ago

A great man talking about other great men!

just lve