Variety

TWICE's Dahyun reveals the longest amount of time she slept

By yckim124   17 days ago   48,033   3,509   31
dahyun

TWICE's Dahyun talked about her love for sleeping.

On the June 5 airing of 'Hello Counselor', a contestant shared concerns about a friend who suddenly falls in deep sleep. After listening to the story, Dahyun shared, "I sleep a lot too", and revealed that she once slept for 26 hours straight.

SEE ALSO: Not Just A Novelty: PSY Reconsidered

Jungyeon commented, "She really sleeps like that and doesn't even wake up to use the bathroom."

Dahyun continued, "It's refreshing when you wake up after sleeping for a long period" and MC Choi Tae Joon said, "And maybe that's why you have such nice skin."

1. Dahyun
    2. hello counselor

eager_beaver 10 days ago

LOL! That's her skin care regimen! Maybe if I slept like that, my skin would also turn into tofu.

Rita2020 16 days ago

What she's saying is true I've slept 12 hours in a row and after that I feel so refreshed and full of energy

shubhajan 16 days ago

lol that would explain why dubu is always so hyper all the time!

sena21_91 16 days ago

my record is 2 days straight after a week stay awake during study 5 years ago...

beyondordinary 16 days ago

My record is 40 hours.. slept around 10ish but that's because my sleeping pattern was so messed up. Legit pulled several all nighters each week and slept for 4 hours on school/work nights and then that night my body gave in.. my sister said I went to the bathroom at one point and then 'tucked' myself back into bed again but I don't recall ever waking up throughout the sleep

apink6fairies 16 days ago

Lol one time I came home from school and I fell asleep around 4, woke up for a hot minute at 10 to climb into bed (like literally a minute, not even, I wasn't even awake tbh), then didn't wake up until around 11 the next day (19 hours). My parents left early that morning to the city which is why I was able to get that much sleep; if my mom was at home she would've doused my bed with cold water

fattts95 17 days ago

Me and Dahyun needs to be best friends.

seulgipringles fattts95 16 days ago

lmao xD

MikaylaPark 17 days ago

I slept 16 hours straight a couple times on a day. I can tell you this... it isn't refreshing at all! I woke up and my face was so bloated, my eyes were swollen and red and I felt like a drug addict. I felt sooo sick :|

FredxJooheon MikaylaPark 16 days ago

same here once i slept for 19 hours straight when i woke up i had the worst headache of my life, my neck and almost everythin hurt i felt like i was hangover....... :/

hiroonakamura 17 days ago

on another note - did anyone help that show participant understnad that their friend suffers from NArcolepsy and should probably get medical help?

2ne1vipbigbang 17 days ago

I don't even get 5 and I'm 14...

hiroonakamura 2ne1vipbigbang 17 days ago

that is just really really bad for you though. you should sleep 8 hours at least at your age

samael hiroonakamura 17 days ago

yeah, no, 8 was years ago, now apparently its 7, but then again, it might be either 6 or 8 again in a month or so. maybe we should worry less about what is required, and just listen to our body, ill trust my body over research every time, especially research that keeps changing from time to time.

apink6fairies 2ne1vipbigbang 16 days ago

I'm 14 as well and I get around 6-8 but man I used to get like 3-5 and I'm not even sure wth I was doing considering I was only like 12 at the time

hiroonakamura samael 16 days ago

most studies show that kids need at least 8 hours. Now obviously our bodies are great at adapting to new sleep patterns but studies for years have shown that sleeping too little at a younger age can lead to physical problems later on.

bambamgot7 2ne1vipbigbang 16 days ago

why so little? that's not good at all for your age. It kind of sucks cuz when you are that young you are full of energy and don't want to sleep. When you are older you want to sleep longer but can't due to more responsibilities. Get it in now when you are still young!!!

vav