T.O.P still in ICU, family requests his name be taken off list

By jennywill   22 days ago   147,425   9,903   141
Big-Bang,TOP

Big Bang's T.O.P is still in ICU, to clarify for fans who may be confused by rumors.

Earlier, rumors had circulated that the idol had been taken out of the intensive care unit because his name had been removed from the list of patients in ICU. However, the hospital revealed, "T.O.P is still in ICU. His name was just taken out of the list."

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's 'Fantastic Baby' MV hits over 300 million views!

It's been revealed it was the request of his family members, but the reason was left unsaid. Stay tuned for updates.

1. Big Bang
  2. T.O.P

edward75890 20 days ago

DIE DIE DIE DIE

edward75890 20 days ago

haha dumbass for doing drugs he took Benzo pills dumbass addicted to drugs and got a overdose haha Die XD

judyi edward75890 20 days ago

disgusting people like you really are a waste of space

doejo16 21 days ago

Such a sad thing for TOP and anyone else who simply 'makes a mistake' Just so happens that he got caught...while millions of others don't. But he has the misfortune of having his SLAPPED ALL OVER the MEDIA...as usual....like akk other celebs in Korea...its SHAMEFUL the way they can report ANYthing about ANYone with NO boundries +NO consequences. Its bad enough when it is true but Social Media,Press etc just has open season on whoever they want like is 'Open Season' to destroy a human being's life. It's a PRIME Opportunity for FANS to get a petition together and submit it to a reputable person in authority / government or where ever -take this matter to the governing bodies and get a bill passed to set laws / boundries on ANY type of Press, Social Media and Internet. It ALL needs to be 'muzzled' in order to protect a persons HUMAN RIGHTS to be Innocent till proven guilty...and even THEN there needs to be a law that prevents all types of media (who seem to thrive on gossip, lies or destroying peoples lives) and some type of control on social media etc) I hope in time this will happen but for now we are all still living in the day and age of nothing being done. Hopefully it won't go on for much longer! GET WELL soon TOP and move forward with your life. There are MANY who love and care about you. Even though I am a Jaejoong dieheart...I still care about the 'abuse' of others. ♥

judyi 21 days ago

DO THEY NOT HAVE HIPAA LAWS IN KOREA???  The entire Nation can know your business and your problems without you yourself abiding to it. It must be so frustrating to his mom to see how they slander her sons name with media hate. How do you think TOP will feel after waking up to this? I know TOP did wrong, i acknowledge it and i understand he will have to go thru the law. But I dont want his mental and emotional state to worsen. For those who don't know, this is not TOP's first attempt. The first time was years ago early into his debut years. Its the reason TOP didn't promote often and why BB was sent to Japan. Whenever there is a long hiatus for a group it means that there is mental issues or health issues that they are trying to solve. I wish for TOP's safety and health. I will pray for him a lot.

bangeryun94 judyi 21 days ago

No, they don't.

AJW2girls 21 days ago

I'm highly frustrated with everything that has happened. TOP doesn't deserve this. I pray that TOP pulls through unscathed. I feel like that we as fans can at least attempt to help him by trying to convince the prosecutors to not ask for a prison sentence so I started a petition. Please sign it and try to help in this way. We can pray for him to get better and to not have to go to prison once he is better. Go to Change . org  and please sign. thank you.

Brunch_anyone AJW2girls 21 days ago

Hi, I can almost promise you that the petition will not work. South Korea has strong formal institutions; if petitions demonstrating popular opinion held much weight, it would undermine the credibility of regulations to act in its supposed capacity. If I were a prosecutor presented such a petition, I would be incentivised to go full ahead with the charges. Reason? I need the public to know that power in society, whether stemming from wealth or fame does not cushion them from the law. Withdrawing charges by popular demand would embolden other such socially powerful figures to challenge the law, knowing there's a potential backdoor to exploit, no?

NeiNei2 21 days ago

This for real, I am literally so sad right now, to think most of his depression and the reason for all this is negative netizens, I hope they are all frikking affected by this, seriously someones happiness shouldn't be played with, and that exactly what haters do, this incident with TOP is a wake up call for all his fans, VIP's and everyone else to stand up to the haters. Im tired of hater's shit.

SusanLiu 21 days ago

I hope he's okay

NightDay1 21 days ago

I still want to know why would officers that are suppose to be watching him leave him with a bottle of his medicine when they know that he is in a dark place at the moment

cyrstel NightDay1 21 days ago

there where no officers watching him. He was not in jail. He was at home.

lizvip cyrstel 21 days ago

from state,ent said he was under police watch..

cyrstel lizvip 21 days ago

I think police watch being on "watch" not on actual guard following him around.

doctor_10 cyrstel 21 days ago

he wasn't at home, he was at their base..

cyrstel doctor_10 21 days ago

Yeah I just read their statement....

manda17 NightDay1 21 days ago

from my understanding was he was in his military dormitory with two officers supposed to be watching him to make sure nothing extreme like this could happen. That was my question too, where were these officers?

Ewwwwwmysuc69 21 days ago

Allkpop report true fucking truth!!! HIS MOM CAME ON THE NEWS In KOREA AND STATED HE WAS DYING! The doctors say he hasn't brain damage and is being assisted by a by a breathing tube. She is pissed off at the false reporting.

lizvip Ewwwwwmysuc69 21 days ago

she did not say he was dying...from what I read.

SusanLiu Ewwwwwmysuc69 21 days ago

I hope he's not dieing! He's too young

manda17 Ewwwwwmysuc69 21 days ago

As his mother she has all the right to be angry at the media, netz, the police department becuase of all the false info being given. From my understanding was that she said he was close to dying too,then doctors said he was going to be okay. I don't want to believe it but I am going to take his moms word over anything, a mother can sense things in their children so she wouldn't say that for no reason.

NoahL 21 days ago

Everybody media play. I don't trust anyone now.

kiko_san 21 days ago

>.<

kiko_san 21 days ago

TOP’s mother has finally spoken out about TOP’s condition, stating that he’s in extremely critical condition and “close to dying”. TOP’s Mother Shares First Real Update On His Condition TOP’s mother has angrily refuted all claim that TOP is simply “sleeping”, begging Korean media to stop releasing false info. She tearfully requested that they stop claiming that TOP is conscious or doing well. “My son is still unconscious and to read articles that say he’s “deep in sleep” is hurtful. Please edit and refrain from saying such things. We don’t know how things will turn out. My son is in critical condition. I see my son dying but I also see reports saying he’s just sleeping. Isn’t that wrongful reporting?” — TOP’s Mother She continued on to reveal heartbreaking details about the condition of TOP. In her statement, she announced that TOP is nearly close to dying and is currently being assisted by a breathing device to receive oxygen. “Due to the lack of oxygen, he may have possible brain damage.” — TOP’s Mother YG Entertainment also released a statement, after TOP’s mother. Their statement also shares the same anger as hers, re-confirming that only his family and closer relatives are with him. “When TOP’s mother saw the police quote she was furious. TOP is currently wearing an oxygen mask and he is unconscious. Visitation rights are restricted and only close relatives are looking over him.” — YG Entertainment

kiko_san 21 days ago

this is really so sad and heartbroken for the family and even the police lied about the reporting on his condition this is bad really bad .. Lots of prayers for TOP and to his family! T_T

lye54 kiko_san 21 days ago

See it is completely normal for a person in a coma to have a tube to help with breathing. Yes nobody can know for sure how things will turn out until he wakes up and how is brain will recover or not. He can also stay in the coma for a long time. I am positive that he will wake up. I just feel it. He will be fine. May God be with him and his family.

forever