Social Media

Super Junior's Leeteuk gets robbed in Switzerland

By mkim93   30 days ago   138,347   10,487   0
Leeteuk

It has been reported that Super Junior's Leeteuk has been involved in a situation where someone broke and entered into his car in Switzerland while filming.

SEE ALSO: Super Junior's Leeteuk, AOA's Jimin, Jung Hyung Don confirmed for new variety show 'Sherlock's Room'

On June 25, Leeteuk posted a picture on his Instagram with the caption that read, "I need to go back to Korea though...Everyone's phone and passports been taken away including the staff. Thus, I am writing and contacting the program's producers through SNS, I think it'll be difficult to start filming anytime soon. Everything's been robbed, we'll return soon". The post has been taken down since the upload.

Hopefully, no one was hurt.

1. Leeteuk

Kitty4 22 days ago

Oh no! I'm happy that he's safe!  But rule number one never leave important items on the carseats, right in the open. That's how you get robbed like everywhere! xD We even got our carradio stolen xD you can't even hide that thing!

Rudolf 27 days ago

Why would anyone leave passports, mobile phones in an unattended vehicle?  Security might be good but you can't even trust them at times. Also they don't have enough eyes to cover everything.  Super Junior's Leetuek,  wake up, that is life in the big city.

Blue82 28 days ago

Things like that are so common that some places have police go around checking cars and they give little notices on the cars if they see things that would tempt someone to break in. Kind of a heads up to the people who own the cars. Where I work we have pretty good security but we are even warned not to leave things in our cars. Either put it in the trunk covered up or bring it inside with you. Unfortunately there are always those that would rather steal from others rather than be honest.

lunachick415 29 days ago

This reminds me of a time when a friend said she left her purse in her car while she dropped her dog off at the groomer's. She said she was gone only 30 seconds tops, but when she walked back outside, someone had broken her car window and stolen her purse. She said it traumatizing. I'm glad Leeteuk and his staff were unharmed, and hopefully they'll recover what they lost in one way or another, but yeah, NEVER LEAVE YOUR ITEMS IN PLAIN SIGHT IN YOUR CAR. A locked door/ window never hindered a burglar, and they never will.

allkpopellie 29 days ago

I thought Switzerland was a safe country, how could they take all passports?

micahxo_lu allkpopellie 28 days ago

It is relatively safe but there are still petty crimes like robbery.

allkpopellie micahxo_lu 28 days ago

I heard safe and rich!

ScarletRebel 29 days ago

Oh damn, that's really unfortunate :( Glad no one got hurt though

janjanpic2 29 days ago

Oh my 😳 Wtf . Cruel people in the world

jlaysone 29 days ago

The spamming comment thought.  WTF!

Funky_Angel 29 days ago

From what I read, this is the staff car. Leeteuk was on another car. I hope no one got hurt. No matter how safe a country may seem there are always bad people, unfortunately.

Iamalittledai5y 29 days ago

Korean smartphones have GPS on them. Perhaps the police can track them down like that. The GPS tracker even works when the phone is off in some cases.

just lve