Variety

Natty, Eunseo, and Jiwon from 'Sixteen' have left JYP Entertainment

By yckim124   27 days ago   80,010   4,818   0
misc

Trainees Natty, Eunseo, and Jiwon have left JYP Entertainment and are participating in Mnet's new girl group production program 'Idol School'.

'Idol School' released the first preview clip on June 28. Viewers noticed that several trainees from the past JYPE debut competition program 'Sixteen' are participating in the new show.

SEE ALSO: Watch the students from Mnet's girl group training program 'Idol School' perform "Cause You're Pretty"

On June 29, producers of 'Idol School' confirmed, "Natty, Eunseo, and Jiwon do not have labels at the moment. They're appearing on 'Idol School' as non-celebrities."

The first episode of 'Idol School' is airing on July 13.

1. misc.
  2. idol school
  3. jyp entertainment

RimmieMeli 24 days ago

Wishing them good luck

SHYIceTaengoo 26 days ago

Wish they would join the same label so that they can debut together T^T

LilBmw 26 days ago

I'm surprised Natty left, she could have done so well in JYP (probably in a group alongside Somi). Also, the Thai-line in JYP are really popular - she could have been apart of that

karebearsays 26 days ago

I think most people knew Eunseo and Jiwon left, cause they left awhile ago, but Natty really took me by surprise, she had so much potential and was a fan favorite, she shouldn't have left. Oh well, best of luck to her in the future.

Lee_Yann 26 days ago

I thought Natty won't leave JYP, but this article made me disappointed. Jiwon already left 2 years ago -.-

beyondordinary 26 days ago

I know Jiwon left sometime after SIXTEEN (though I was hoping she'd stay with JYP so she could be main vocal for the next jyp gg), Eunseo actually never really stood out to me in SIXTEEN. Natty though, I was anticipating her debut. She has great potential in my opinion. Honestly would have liked to see them debut in JYP with Somi. I actually thought this was a move or something to get their names out there and for them to grow a bigger fanbase so that once this mnet idol group ended, they could all debut together and all would hopefully have a a similar amount of followers. Wishful thinking I know but I really wanted it to be the case.

Snmiles beyondordinary 26 days ago

That what I thought cause it worked out for somi bit I guess not then

melalabanana 26 days ago

Honestly Natty shoud have stayed with JYP. She can be JYP new gg main dancer. She should have stay and wait. It's not easy to debut but it will be worth it in the end. I can't see her potential by doing this show or be in this future girl group. Now she gained popularity for being the girl who almost become Twice member, ex JYP trainee and Sixteen girl.

diya_249 melalabanana 26 days ago

her parents had money problems so they need her to debute soon (that's what the rumors say )

melalabanana diya_249 26 days ago

Well if thinks don't workout for her it will be a waste of time. She should have stayed cause well it's JYP. If she debut under JYPE, it will help her family problems. Not this show of course.

makan 27 days ago

Um.. Jiwon left a long time ago AKP...I think Eunseo also left a while back. AKP might want to do an interview with them to see where they are now...

QueenGG 27 days ago

yay natty left! ti bad for Jiwon hope she succeeds

themightymoron 27 days ago

this is the problem with the label system in korea. yeah it cost a lot to debut a star properly but there are ways to exhibit their stars without a large sum of money, even though it might not be proper: INTERNET. platforms to exhibit talent for free like youtube/twitch/vlive. the key is for them to be willing to provide relatively low cost platform for mature trainees to perform. i'm thinking like a streaming studio, where they can do dance cover/live singing/with band accompaniment. this means label got to see early impression straight from the audience with new talents without huge spending

just lve