G-Dragon becomes the Korean artist with the most #1s on iTunes album chart with 'Kwon Ji Yong'!

By yckim124   20 days ago   68,342   20,408   133
G-Dragon

G-Dragon is making new records with his latest solo album!

On June 8, the Big Bang member released his self-titled solo album 'Kwon Ji Yong' with the title track ''Untitled, 2014''. Just an hour after the release, G-Dragon topped various music charts with his new title track. The amazing record didn't stop here.

The success carried onto iTunes, where G-Dragon topped album charts in 39 different nations including the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Colombia, Estonia, Finland, and more. The album is also in the top 10 list of numerous other countries.

SEE ALSO: Chanel releases making of GABRIELLE bag campaign with G-Dragon

This makes him the Korean artist with the most #1 on the iTunes Album Charts, beating the previous records set by Psy and BTSYou can check out G-Dragon's latest hit ''Untitled, 2014'' here

Congratulations, G-Dragon!

1. G-Dragon
    2. itunes
    3. kwon ji young
    4. kwon ji yong

ghain 19 days ago

lmao, what makes you think im a BTS stan. I mentioned them because they're doing well recently. I like their songs but im not a BTS lover lol, I mostly follow girl groups anyways

L_catzzz ghain 18 days ago

That's why I said I can't really blame u (or others like u) for thinking that way considering with all the hype the more newer groups is getting. But it's still odd to think that u don't know Bigbang is very strong in digitals considering that u mostly follow girl groups & girl groups usually topped the digital charts compared to boy groups. Hmmm, maybe bcoz Bigbang hardly release new songs anyway. So that must have explains it.

NoonaVip ghain 18 days ago

We don't care if you are a stan or not. You are still clearly misinformed or just lack a lot of knowledge about the things in k pop that almost everyone know. BTS is making waves as deeserved (I like them) but don't use that ammo to bring Big Bang down. You just watch when Taeyang release his solo.

takeheart_bts 19 days ago

His most humble and honest album yet

myanaconda 19 days ago

Boring

Jjuk 19 days ago

I expected more,his worst album yet

Jjuk 19 days ago

You dont have to dislike,i dont have to agree with everything he does,i have right to my own opinion sorry for not being overly obsessed fanboy

NoonaVip Jjuk 18 days ago

One out of every 100,000 of people. We'll live. Lol

Princess_28 Jjuk 18 days ago

and i don't have to agree with everything you say,i have right to my own opinion sorry for not agree with you :) that's what vote is for )

fangirlsince2007 19 days ago

King Jiyong is back! One of the Legend Leader is back!

the96butterfly 19 days ago

I love that he is still slaying inspite of the scandals. :) I love GD, never doubted his talent! :)

MSbennet 19 days ago

I WANT TO BUY GD ALBUM!!, how can i get it yg shop does not allow me and in korean so how do i buy it!?

NoonaVip MSbennet 19 days ago

Yesasia

MSbennet NoonaVip 19 days ago

bought it from kpoptown and it will count in the hanteo chart and gaon

NoonaVip MSbennet 19 days ago

Nice !

MSbennet 19 days ago

When he did this i felt like he is playing with my soul GD you always know how to kill us I LOVE YOU

Delgrantxx 19 days ago

When love is stronger than any scandal or problem. OT5 forever and congrats to my fav leader! ♥

Delgrantxx 19 days ago

GD representing the whole fandom. ♥

sicupidcipid 19 days ago

With his label as "your idols' idol", we know that he's the king in kpop. Gd and uri Bigbang babes...

forever