Psy reveals the final three songs to his 8th album featuring Tablo

By jennywill   23 days ago   23,905   3,701   27
Psy,Epik-High,tablo

Psy has dropped the fourth and final part of his tracklist.

The three new tracks revealed are "Rock Will Never Die", "Place to Lean On", and "Auto Reverse". "Auto Reverse" features Tablo, and has lyrics written by Psy, Tablo, and iKON's B.I.

Psy will be coming back at 6PM KST on the 10th.

1. Psy
    2. Epik High
    3. Tablo

pwswan 22 days ago

At least there are five songs with no featuring artists. I like Psy alone best.

JooheonMIB 22 days ago

Zico & Psy and Tablo and Psy are the songs I'm looking most forward too

hyukki 22 days ago

What I like about this is the collaboration between various artists. Recent hookups between IU and GD and  IU and Hyuk Oh is very healthy sign in Kpop! Good luck to Psy

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 22 days ago

OMG TABLO! TABLO! TABLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

veilless 22 days ago

can't wait to listen to ALL these songs, PSY always rocks and this tracklist seems so promising!!

BASHER 22 days ago

men men this album would be lit just like his featured artist. can't wait for new song of PSY.

fantasticlau 22 days ago

Am I allowed to say I'm kind of disappointed. At first I got really excited when I saw there's a title from Zico and there are songs featuring Lee Sung Kyung and Taeyang. But now that I saw the full tracklist it's nothing more than a YG fest. Last album featured Xia, Gaeko and Zion.T (wasn't in black label back then) etc. But whatever I'm still looking forward for the titles and I hope album is good.

reepz fantasticlau 22 days ago

We cant really judge the album until the full album has been released

fantasticlau reepz 22 days ago

I'm not judging the whole album I'm just saying that I'm disappointed with the tracklisting, the featuring list more specifically. I can't say anything for the songs before I listen to them.

kpopisbaebae fantasticlau 22 days ago

is something wrong with featuring his label mates in his album? yg artist hardly get to feature in anyone's song so this a great opportunity for them. psy could have featured every other artist he wanted but he choose these ones for a reason. you can clearly see that he trying to give his label mates an opportunity here.

fantasticlau kpopisbaebae 22 days ago

I didn't say it is wrong I just said it isn't that "exciting" as I expected from someone like him who always featured amazing artists. I can clearly see that this is to promote other artists from the label. Psy could choose many other artists, this is why it's disappointing for me. The promotion won't make any difference, by the way. The other artists are already famous enough.

kpopisbaebae fantasticlau 22 days ago

so the ones featuring this time are not amazing? hmmm.

fantasticlau kpopisbaebae 22 days ago

Well only 2 (maybe 3) of them are

Haru_ki fantasticlau 22 days ago

it's true his previous album had really diverse collaborations (even the one i didn't expect with Junsu! that was really good), and this one has more yg artists but i'm sure like always Psy never disappoints and i'm just happy he finally releases an album :)

mckei91 23 days ago

I smell the pre-promote for iKon. They are coming back to town

reepz 23 days ago

Albums got a great, no one else but psy can get this level of features

sehyunkimm 23 days ago