Social Media

New girl group P.O.P under DWM Entertainment says they're coming soon in debut teaser photos

By yckim124   12 days ago   18,844   2,161   30
misc

New girl group P.O.P is stepping closer to their debut!

POP will be managed by DWM Entertainment, with training and content production done by RBW Inc. The group recently opened up their official Twitter account and just now unveiled teaser images for their debut. In a colorful group cut, P.O.P inform fans that they're coming soon. They also shared a teaser image of one member, whose face is kept hidden.

SEE ALSO: Listen to Joo's angelic voice in preview for 'Late in the Morning'

No specific details on their debut have been revealed yet, other than a July debut time frame. Stay tuned for updates!

1. misc.
    2. pop

jinssam 12 days ago

I'm a bit confused...why is RBW handling training and content production, but DWM entertainment managing them? Is this a normal thing to do? I hate to be selfish as a Mamamoo fan, but if they're not managing the group, I wish they'd spend more time concentrating on the group that they actually manage and using the content they produce for them...Plus they have Vromance too, who still haven't grown too much :(

eager_beaver jinssam 12 days ago

I don't know if it's a normal arrangement in K-pop, but it certainly is a normal thing in business in general. Companies just seek solutions that work for them and are financially the most reasonable. They don't desperately try to do everything themselves if cooperation with another company is financially better. Maybe RBW and DWM have concluded that a solution like this works for them. Maybe it's about splitting the risk and workload, maybe there are some synergy effects, maybe both companies have skills that the other one needs and a partnership benefits them both, who knows.

jinssam eager_beaver 12 days ago

I see, I can see that being the case here, considering that RBW is a comparatively small management company. I guess I just think that they're spreading themselves thin and attempting to expand more quickly than they should, but your explanation seems to support the idea that they're trying to expand slowly, which is a good thing. Thanks for your input :)

Jim_A 12 days ago

Don't think anyone has to worry about Mamamoo in this news.  Since their debut I've gotten over four hours of music out of them between group, solo and featuring tracks.  Those girls know how to keep busy.  They aren't going anywhere.Now, let's see what Pop's got...

crystaldiaaz 12 days ago

I think they shuda spent more time on VROMANCE

Leila_ssss 12 days ago

I hope they live up to the vocal expectations that their seniors MAMAMOO and VROMANCE set

manupecks 12 days ago

Can't wait for them!

Delgrantxx 12 days ago

My expectations are higher than Solar's high note. ♥ It's hard to not expect another talented group since they are coming from the same place of those goddesses.

Inopus 12 days ago

Now i have high expectations for their vocals

makan 12 days ago

All I know is if they have half the talent as Mamamoo then they will be ok. Mamamoo is Amazing!

JohnF 12 days ago

Another group with six members? Group sizes that big or bigger just aren't practical, as far as line distribution goes. But if they have talent anything like Mamamoo, I guess it won't be a problem.

xloveseoul 12 days ago