Gossip

Netizens lay out evidence to prove MONSTA X's I.M is dating a member of Cosmic Girls

By beansss   21 days ago   223,402   14,356   117
im,cosmic-girls

It seems some netizens are convinced that MONSTA X's I.M is dating within his label, Starship Entertainment; more specifically, with a member of his label's hoobae group Cosmic Girls

Netizens have rounded up the following evidence below to claim there's something going on between I.M and Cosmic Girls's Luda. See if netizens can convince you below.

First, netizens pointed out that during a broadcast, I.M randomly brought up Cosmic Girls by "saying that his stage name was 'Would You Like' (a catchphrase used for Cosmic Girls)", openly hinting at Cosmic Girls and dancing to their choreography while the members watched on and laughed.

Next, in a sticky note question given to Cosmic Girls's Luda during a fan sign event, she answered about her ideal type, "A left handed person who is good at using chopsticks." Text posts exchanged between fans of MONSTA X further below state that I.M is left-handed and is known among his fans for being good at using his chopsticks.

Other netizens had mixed reactions to the claim, commenting, "Who in their right mind has their ideal type as someone who's left handed? That's just like openly advertising it", "Her ideal type was super random... one of her fanpages closed down recently", "There are a lot of left handed people in the entertainment industry though", "But he followed Cheng Xiao, not Luda", "On a radio [Luda] said her ideal type was someone with monolids, wide shoulders, and who has a nice eye smile", and more.

What do you think?

1. I.M
    2. Cosmic Girls

shinyjonginnie 19 days ago

jesus let them live

Kurare shinyjonginnie 17 days ago

Speculating is fun... especially when you're in school 12hrs a day! =D

cheriebunny 20 days ago

Sounds more like Luda might have a crush on IM but, there is no proof he likes her back. Just from her side. Nothing wrong with having a crush tho.

makaveli 20 days ago

netizens lay this.. netizens feel this.. netizens find this.. netizens think this.. netizens eat shiiit.. netizens jump from a cliff :) bunch of rats with no life..

SuperFly_Snuka 20 days ago

I'm left handed¯\_(ツ)_/¯

universalkpopfan 20 days ago

Knetz has lost their shit (face palms)

cmerle1 20 days ago

I think they're full of crap (netizens)

chanyeolisbae867 20 days ago

That is one of the weirdest ideal types I have heard from someone.

nanuismyname 20 days ago

Really? Those are their proof? Ah?

kalimilano 20 days ago

I don't think this's a proof ...

nami_chan 21 days ago

Lol my ideal type is someone that looks like wartortle, can I date nu'est JR now? xDD ok no

OneCanadianElf15 nami_chan 20 days ago