Lee Dong Gun & Jo Yoon Hee revealed to have registered their marriage + Jo Yoon Hee pregnant

By beansss   24 days ago   158,129   5,890   147
lee-dong-gun

Actor Lee Dong Gun and actress Jo Yoon Hee are now lawfully husband and wife.

Both their labels told news outlets on May 2 (KST) that the couple has officially registered their marriage. Lee Dong Gun further took to a letter addressed to both the media and his fans, announcing the above as well as more news that Jo Yoon Hee is expecting.

Lee Dong Gun's letter reads as follows:

"Hello, this is Dong Gun. I am writing because I thought I had to let you all know first.

Everyone, I have become a lawful family with Jo Yoon Hee through trust and love, whom I met through a production and have been in a loving relationship with. While we were preparing for our next step into marriage, we gained the joy of a new life, and with nervous hearts, we are awaiting our unborn child.

For now, I plan on focusing on my drama 'Queen for 7 Days'. After the production ends, we've decided after discussing with our parents on both sides that we will hold a quiet wedding with family and friends.

I am cautious as to how many of you who have cherished and encouraged me will take this news. But in order for me to become a better actor and also to become a happier person, I've come to this decision, and hope that you will encourage and congratulate me. Please watch over us with warmth.

I will do my best to become an even better actor who can repay your love, as well as the trustworthy head of one household."

SEE ALSO: Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee say they will support their child if they want to pursue acting

Congratulations to the couple.

1. Lee Dong Gun

imjustme 22 days ago

Okay, I'm American and even for me this is shocking news!  They just announced his breakup and their relationship three months ago.  Most women don't even announce their pregnancy until after they have reached 12 weeks.  So, the pregnancy definitely wasn't planned.  They probably went public with the relationship because of the pregnancy.  This has all been PR planned as far as releasing all of this information slowly over these three months. But, trust me, she was pregnant when they released the statement making their relationship public.  They have been in damage control for three months. Scandalous!

abthurd 22 days ago

lol I can't make sense of the logic fans made here. Ok guys, Jiyeon broke up with him. Good riddance because this news just show if he didn't break up with Jiyeon it will be a more messed up situation. I also don't understand why are you guys just blaming him if he's cheating. It takes two to tango you know. If anyone, the girl should be blamed too (and more if you're asking me) because cheating would not happen if the other party didn't respond to it. Esp when you know the guy has a girlfriend too.

bangeryun94 abthurd 22 days ago

I would accuse her but she could have been lied to by him. She got herself knocked up so I feel a little sorry for her

abthurd bangeryun94 22 days ago

But he publicly said he's in a relationship with her ex. So idk. Like I have mentioned it takes two to tango. No matter how you look at it, they're both wrong. I'm not supporting what he has been doing but he shouldn't be only one who's getting the backlashes.

bangeryun94 abthurd 22 days ago

Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you.

iisstf28 23 days ago

"Congrats... on your shotgun weeding "

akustik7 23 days ago

So last year when I read the article on him dating Jiyeon, someone in the comments section had written this: "I wish Jiyeon happiness, but she should be careful because this guy dates every actress he has a drama with and says he has found his destiny every time, I hope he doesn't break her heart." I just looked past it back then, but I guess that person was spot on.

loveyang 23 days ago

so happy for them and congrat

sheldon_egg 23 days ago

they were the leads in a soap opera, now they're living their own XD

sheldon_egg 23 days ago

whaaaaat

lovehoney234 23 days ago

Lol I bet all my money that he cheated on Jiyeon

kpopfandom2 23 days ago

now we know the reason for him and jiyeon's break up. wonder how long she's been pregnant

SahanaE kpopfandom2 23 days ago

That's the million dollar question

kpopfandom2 SahanaE 23 days ago

i can kinda relate with jiyeon thought

colorfulpopper 23 days ago

And I'm sitting here thinking if the baby's fetus name is steamed bun :)

totes