Social Media

Ga In strongly responds to haters accusing her of being pregnant + reveals details on her health condition

By yckim124   24 days ago   53,424   1,211   159
Ga-In

Ga In snapped back at haters.

Last week, Mystic Entertainment announced that Ga In is hospitalized and unable to carry on with her schedule due to poor health conditions. Following the news, many netizens reacted with malicious comments and stated that the true reason behind Ga In's hiatus must be pregnancy.

SEE ALSO: Ga In assures fans that she's okay after the marijuana scandal

On May 31, Ga In shared multiple screenshots of the malicious comments and shared her response. She also revealed the true reason behind her break.

First, Ga In shared that she's suffering from pneumonia and in the caption, she wrote, "Kids, unnie has pneumonia. Just go to bed."

애기들아 언니폐렴이야 발씻고자

A post shared by @songain87 on

In the following post, she stated, "I'm not going to take legal action, though. That's tiring."

고소는 안해 피곤해

A post shared by @songain87 on

In response to the comment, stating, "It doesn't explain why she's sick. That's weird. Am I the only one curious?",  Ga In said, "Hey if you're curious you should just come ask me yourself. Do you think I'll be weeping and taking legal action? Just come see me."

Next, Ga In revealed that she's not only suffering from pneumonia but also anxiety disorder and insomnia.

A post shared by @songain87 on

To the comment, saying, "She's sick but actively on Instagram", Ga In said, "Yeah because I left the hospital."

응퇴원했어ㅋㅋ

A post shared by @songain87 on

Ga In then tells the netizen accusing her of abortion and photoshoppping the post about her sufferings with pneumonia to go check out her report at Severance Hospital.

영동세브란스로 가서확인해 ㅋㅋ

A post shared by @songain87 on

Lastly, Ga In firmly stated, "And why do female celebrities have to hide when they visit OB/GYN while they freely go to see other doctors? Pregnancy is a blessing, however, I am not pregnant. I hope all female celebrities can confidently visit the hospital."

1. Ga In

Funky_Angel 23 days ago

Just sue all the gross haters already

elfinkyy 23 days ago

"She's sick but actively on instagram." "Yeah because I left the hospital." THE SASS

taigoesrawr 23 days ago

These netizens be more interested in other's lives than their own.....says alot. Sad.

Maggie 23 days ago

I hope most people can be like her and just utilize social media to clear the air instead of posting mysterious photos and codes which get people nowhere.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

i love everyone on this article !

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

dear cousin, dont goto chat you have a big hater there waiting for you.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

I just went to television I turned it on and I saw a one johny bananas!? What the heck is that! I turned it off of course

Ohayosan 23 days ago

Fucking bless Gain. I swear to god why are majority of the human race so fucking stupid?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

Where is kirby-x, where is my cousin!? Where is djoko_thepacifist_ , where's everyone going? Everyone is doing summer vacations?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

Oh **** me *** * **** might feel pretty damn good.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

Where is hylerloo who's yet to receive her 10 dollar gift card!!! Goodness gracious!

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

Anyone can explain to me the mystery behind bang9 brother?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

I'd love to slap the haters in the mouth for the things they said! Those are out of line at least she doesn't read my comments. No one even reads my comments outside of myself ! Those ones are out of line they are read by unnie herself. Goodness gracious.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 23 days ago

She is not preggers that's just her natural body curve. She 's always looked like a magic ball.

vav