Variety

DIA's Ki Hee Hyun says Jung Chae Yeon drinks all the time before falling asleep

By jennywill   24 days ago   52,515   2,784   70
dia,jung-chae-yeon

DIA's Ki Hee Hyun revealed a hilarious story about Jung Chae Yeon

During a recent recording of KBS 2TV's 'Hello', Ki Hee Hyun revealed, "I use the same room as Jung Chae Yeon. When I come back after finishing my schedules, there are always soju bottles rolling around a sleeping Jung Chae Yeon."

SEE ALSO: DIA reportedly given a two million dollar offer to debut in Japan

Jung Chae Yeon admitted, "The members don't like drinking, so I have to drink by myself."

The episode will air on the 1st.

1. DIA
  2. Jung Chae Yeon

JessicaJungLove 22 days ago

sounds like alcoholism or depression, hope she's ok :S

spudrod 23 days ago

For all you drunks out there.

whatever101 23 days ago

cause of the pain knowing how 100x she was more relevant she was in IOI.

xvenus 23 days ago

me too 🍻

aiyugwiyeoweo 23 days ago

unexpected

periwinkledomo 23 days ago

she probably already sleeps very little. drinking is gonna disrupt her sleep cycle even more and she's gonna have sleeping problems.

krell 23 days ago

FANBOYS are thinking --> I'M YOUR DRINKING BUDDY, CHAE YEON !!!

groot980 24 days ago

Don't know why S.Korea take drinking so lightly....Drinking excessively every night alone is a clear symptom of anxiety and depression..It would ring alarm bells if it happened in my place...No wonder S.Korea has such a high suicide rate..She clearly may have some issues and i think the company needs to check her with some doctor...

belle76 groot980 23 days ago

you obviously don't know anything about korea and rely on kpop websites to get your news about korea lol. don't say shit if you don't know shit. you're taking this way too seriously. I'm Korean and Koreans are known to drink like CRAZY. that's literally all you'll do in college with your friends and after work with your co-workers. I'm not even joking. People will look at you strangely if you don't. Chaeyeon's just being a normal Korean. She's obviously still under tight security by her company/managers so she can't just go out to a club with her friends and party/drink. And since her members don't like to drink, the only option is to drink by herself.

yutakunnn groot980 23 days ago

IKR. whether its a tradition or what dinking is not a good habbit. I can't even drink cola that much because my stomach feels like burn especially if I eat spicy food and then drink soda I feel like my stomach is gonna explode. so I don't even dare to touch alcohol.

groot980 belle76 23 days ago

Defend as much as you want to...but you can't avoid the fact that excessive drinking is really linked with health issues...Just Google search and you will find hundreds of articles related to Avoidance of psychiatric treatment and alcohol abuse are significantly linked to South Korea's high suicide rate...I have not personal against anyone and as an expert on the issue i am saying this..

ThsDee 24 days ago

Drinking Solo indeed

ATA 24 days ago

having used the word "always" it doesn't seem like a "hilarious" story.  If it is always, it means there's a problem.  Either she's an alcoholic, or she's using it to cope with the idol life, which is a problem.  Especially considering that idols don't eat that much when they are promoting, it's quite unhealthy.

charged