'Idol Drama Operations Team' featuring girl group members changes name to 'Let's Only Walk the Flower Road'

By jennywill   24 days ago   146,045   2,516   16
dana,mamamoo,moon-byul,red-velvet,seulgi,lovelyz,ryu-soo-jung,sonamoo,dana,oh-my-girl,yooa,ioi,jeon-so-mi,ibi,kim-so-hee

'Idol Drama Operation Team' has changed its name to 'Let's Only Walk the Flower Road'.

The staff took into account that most of the comments on the show were fans saying the phrase, and decided to change the name. The cast members, including Moon ByulSeulgiJeon So MiLovelyz's Ryu Soo JungSONAMOO's D.ana, and Kim So Hee, will be working together to write and create a drama detailing their own stories.

In addition, the show has announced that the drama team has begun casting for various roles, with actors Lim Won Hee and Jang Young Won, as well as choreographer Bae Yoon JungKim Chung HaJun Hyun MooKangnam, and SONAMOO's Nahyun confirmed.

You can catch the premiere on Naver's TV Cast as well as YouTube on May 29.

1. Dana
  12. IOI
  13. Jeon So Mi
  14. I.B.I
  15. Kim So Hee
  16. Idol Drama Operation Team

jinssam 24 days ago

Moonbyul!!!! <3 I'm so excited :3 Just a technical question though, how come some of the member's descriptions have their group name in the front and the others don't (I mean for the akp article itself)? Like "Moonbyul" vs. "Lovelyz's Ryu Soo Jung?" Purely a question out of curiosity...

shiguri jinssam 22 days ago

Technicalities like this is very inconsistent on AKP, but I believe there can be two reasons for this: 1. In AKP's eyes, Sujeong (or Lovelyz) isn't that well-known compared to Moonbyul. 2. As far as I know, there are no other idols or artists named Moonbyul while there are other idols named Sujeong/Soojung. Honestly, though, it's more about who writes the article. I have seen both Hwasa, Solar and Wheein be referred to both with and without their groups.

Jaraiya_Ero 24 days ago

Nice... will wait....

pink_oracle 24 days ago

AND YOOA!!!! Omg, I think Jennywill is trying to drive me insane!

ravina_xD 24 days ago

Um, y'all forgot to mention Oh My Girl's YooA

MsJin 24 days ago

oh mai gadddd! i can't wait for this!!!

seesaw4ever 24 days ago

Can't wait to see the 1st episode, the concept looks interesting.

michinpabo 24 days ago

Se Jeong should get royalties. She created a catchphrase. lol

ShayMin 24 days ago

????

crystalk 24 days ago

this phrase become popular because IOI often mention it before, and now i miss them so much :(

MrAnonymous 24 days ago

if its flower road, shouldve been sejeong to be one of the casts TT

charged