YG Entertainment confirms Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung's dating news

By yckim124   Monday, April 24, 2017   471,583   53,620   148
nam-joo-hyuk,lee-sung-kyung

We have a new celebrity couple!

The on-screen lovers from MBC drama 'Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo' confirmed that their relationship has continued on off screen.

Following the dating reports and exclusive photos by Dispatch, the two model-actors' label YG Entertainment confirmed that they are a couple. YG stated, "We have checked with Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk, and we were told that the two, who were close friends since their modeling days, recently started seeing each other with good feelings."

SEE ALSO: Lee Sung Kyung's Instagram post leads to dating rumors with Nam Joo Hyuk

They were also recently involved in dating rumors following Lee Sung Kyung's suspicious Instagram post. The rumors were true after all.

Congratulations!

1. Nam Joo Hyuk
    2. Lee Sung Kyung

Calcifer 24 days ago

OMG I love it!!!!!! Lol for anyone who hasn't seen Weightlifting Fairy, the comments (and the news) are proof that their chemistry is volcanic and you should watch it!

KSOFIA 28 days ago

Im sooooooooo happy!!!!! it was meant to be!!! weightlifting fairy was just so perfect and they were so cute and romantic together that it was impossible for them not to have any feelings at all!! i mean, they are perfect together, this is one of my most favorites couples in korea for sure, hope they never break up. IMAGINE A WEDDING ! OMG, its too much and so soon, but ill love it anyway.

Haneefah 29 days ago

aaaayyy I knew this would happen one day ^^ love them two aswell !

Daebak_TaeTae 29 days ago

SHIPS SHIPS SHIPS 4 LYFE

ayanelf 29 days ago

YES! Congratulations! I knew all that chemistry was gonna lead somewhere.

JustAkpopFangirl 30 days ago

OHHH MY GODDD I SHIP IT SOO MUCHH

curlykay 30 days ago

AM I THE ONE WHO DIDNT WATCH THE DRAMA YET BUT STILL ROOTING FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER? their on screen chemistry was wayy too real tho i watched the bts of WFKBJ and i loved them but never really have time to watch the drama shame on me :(

AeriSilverlight 30 days ago

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY WOULD BE GOOD TOGETHER! I KNEW IT!!!

abthurd 30 days ago

you mean after the drama? Lol anyway hopefully their relationship will go far since this is like best friend turns lover situation. Oh my just like the drama hahah

JiminLee7 30 days ago

finally my ultimate OTP!!! swag couple!! i hope they would get married just like Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun. please God...

charged