JYPE addresses rumors that TWICE's comeback promotions will be limited

By beansss   12 days ago   104,011   8,829   120
twice

An exclusive report earlier had claimed that TWICE, who plan on making a comeback toward the end of May, would only be able to promote for about 2 weeks due to their Japanese debut.

SEE ALSO: TWICE to film for variety show 'A Hyung I Know'

JYP Entertainment promptly stepped up to address the report, stating, "It's true that TWICE plan on a comeback for May, but no specific date has been confirmed... It is false that the promotions will only last 2 weeks. They plan on promoting so that fans will be able to enjoy TWICE's album more [than that]."

According to the exclusive report from earlier, TWICE have recently wrapped up filming their MV. The girls also plan on making their Japanese debut with a special album, '#TWICE', on June 28.

1. TWICE

Primadonna_ELVIS 10 days ago

I just hope the girls get enough rest, it seems their schedules are really packed these days...

ryusan2113 11 days ago

Damn they been so busy with comeback after comeback I hope they are sleeping well

FPinkDayShidae 11 days ago

I hope they could get enough rest between all of these schedules <3

Potaetae 11 days ago

I'm concerned that JYP is rushing their comebacks so much that the quality of the music will drop...

KarmaButterfly01 Potaetae 11 days ago

even more? Sorry I had to xD

Potaetae KarmaButterfly01 11 days ago

Yeah even more. I wanted to write That But ya know ones got no mercy.

myanaconda 11 days ago

I was longtime jyp girl groups fans, but not this era. Recently they gained so much profit but with lower quality music and performance. I usually bought 2 album each of wg and miss A comebacks. I gave one to my relatives. But i really dislike Twice so much, not because they are bad person or something but they have no skill to be singer and entertainer. They lacked a lot in singing, performing, and doing variety show. Not appealing at all.  Maybe modeling is more match them.

Eithra myanaconda 11 days ago

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. -_-

parkkkkwp myanaconda 11 days ago

honestly please think about how some of the girls work for more than 5 years with undecided future before dislike them. Im not their huge fan too but to dislike them because it didnt match our preferences are wrong.

TWICElove myanaconda 11 days ago

Yeah, maybe they lack some singing skill, but i bet you never saw their varity show, they are good at entertain ppl, they treat their fans so good, and don't critize before you really know them, ok?

myanaconda TWICElove 10 days ago

I love jyp and of course i will stan his groups. I followed twice mv, stage performance, variety and vlive for a year. I have big expectation since i was wg and miss a fan. But after a year, i decided i really cannot follow them anymore because they are not my style. They have too much flaw as an entertainer. They are super pretty tho.

TWICElove myanaconda 9 days ago

Well, then i guess everyone has different taste, maybe you just don't like their concept , so when you see them you prejudiced by first impressions?? i guess, but you are right, they still improve their variety.

parkkkkwp myanaconda 6 days ago

but honestly ive seen other fans or miss a & wg had trouble to like twice too because the concept :/ cant do anything about it and looking back at them on variety they do have some flaws, sometimes they are really shy but they are fine on their own. its okay hopefully they can improve

myanaconda parkkkkwp 6 days ago

Yes. I hope so

Hyeriioo 11 days ago

Another song with low quality

Eithra Hyeriioo 11 days ago

You don't know that. -_-

TWICElove Hyeriioo 11 days ago

Then don't listen, and why you come here?? bcs you want Once attention??

Ranart 11 days ago

Since Sixteen, I realized JYP's decision is always unpredictable but worked. TT to Knock knock comebacks were doing well. Let the time tell

okdatn 11 days ago

another unbearable song is on the way

pablo27 okdatn 11 days ago

And yet you will wait...

AshleyDaUnicorn okdatn 11 days ago

yet u listened to it?

okdatn AshleyDaUnicorn 11 days ago

of course I did, I gave them a chance in every comeback but ...

AshleyDaUnicorn okdatn 11 days ago

unbearable? yet it has millions of views

Not_interested AshleyDaUnicorn 11 days ago

Maybe because they're pretty? I watched their video because i like their style and visuals,but their song wasn't something that i would hear without watching their MV.

TWICElove okdatn 11 days ago

Then if they change their concept, just stay what you believe, don't bother to like them, you just want find excuse to hate them, why bother?? just don't even search about their news.

TWICElove Not_interested 11 days ago

Well, bcs you don't really know their other song, like one in a million, melting, touchdown, ... i personally like melting, maybe you can check it out.

okdatn TWICElove 10 days ago

no, I will. and if they're as bad as the others , I'll share my opinion. you dont have to reply

TWICElove okdatn 9 days ago

Fine, keep hating them doesn't make your life better, well, they lacking singing doesn't mean they are bad, ok???

Hyungshi 11 days ago

its basically saying, yea! give us your cash for the 2 weeks period and were off to Japan lol

parkkkkwp Hyungshi 11 days ago

honestly my mind is thinking the same, yknow since they are already popular so like lets just release a song even if they wont get to practice much or dont have enough time, it will paid off well

Hyungshi parkkkkwp 11 days ago

JYP is riding while their hot and popular... people would listen and buy anything related to TWICE its totally normal, they are quite the trend right now.

parkkkkwp Hyungshi 11 days ago

yea but i kinda dont like their management/promotional strategy so far because it doesnt seem systematic eventho they got their own team but yeah while they're still at better do everything

Lee_Yann 11 days ago

Twice will burn the charts again. Another hit song will be born. Can't wait for it. Twice! Twice! Fighting!

really