Eunhyuk donates 30 million KRW to help soldiers who fought in the Korean War

By jennywill   22 days ago   72,647   15,252   107
Super-Junior,Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk has donated 30 million KRW (approximately 27,000 USD) to help war veterans.

Eunhyuk is currently enlisted in the army, and his division revealed that he had donated 30 million KRW to the 'FROKA Deceased Heroes Hope Fund' on the 3rd. The fund supports veterans of the Korean War as well as supporting organizations.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

Eunhyuk said, "I had hard times in the past, so I've always been interested in donating. I was thinking about how to continuously help, and I'm embarrassed that my first donation was delayed. The war veterans of the Korean War are real heroes who sacrificed their youth for the country. But the reality is that they have to rely on lacking funds, so I hope people take more interest and to support these veterans."

1. Super Junior
  2. Eunhyuk

Elf_lover 21 days ago

What a heartwarming gesture for Hyuk. Can't wait to see him and Donghae soon. ELFS fighting. My father is also a Korean war veteran.

mellie_luvs_kpop 21 days ago

Aww I'm not surprised he would donate. <3 He was always an angel; people misunderstand him or take advantage of him [cough].Proud to call myself a Jewel. <3

anniech 21 days ago

so nice of him <3 Anchovy fighting!

ARMY_BTS_OT7 21 days ago

HYUKJAEE~ Really I miss this boy, it's almost time for him to come back (as well as for donghae) and i cant wait!

princess101 21 days ago

Wonderful job Eunhyuk. You make us ELFs proud!

teuk66 21 days ago

we miss super junior and we are waiting them in new song and we are excited for this moment and all the best with all of our love and support

jeanny88 21 days ago

Almost 2 years Eunhyuk in the army. Its really nice of him still donate to support veteran of Korean war- i really love this kid . even though he is in the army and does not generate any income but still remember to donate to the people/organisation in needs - i wish will follow by a lot the riches celebrity. - God bless you dear Baby-Hyuk

risongyi 22 days ago

That's so nice of him, on other news: Isn't it Eunhyuk's oppa birthday on April 4??? Happy Birthday oppa :D!!!!

Hyeriioo 22 days ago

Bless him ! I miss suju so much

sjlol 22 days ago

WAITING TILL HE COMES BACK.SARANGHAE OPPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extra