Social Media

VIXX's Leo sends words of encouragement to fan getting surgery for cancer

By jennywill   28 days ago   41,965   7,689   20
VIXX,Leo

VIXX's Leo cheered on a fan who was a cancer patient.

A fan tweeted Leo and wrote, "Taekwoon (Leo's real name), I'm getting surgery. I have pancreatic cancer.. Haha. They say the surgery is dangerous, so I'm really scared. But I'll try to have strength. I'm going to try to win through something they say is hard to bear, and become hope for someone. I want to see you a lot.. Taekwoon, I'm cheering you on today, too."

SEE ALSO: VIXX look dashing in individual posters for their 5th anniversary solo concert 'VIXX LIVE FANTASIA'

Leo is well known among STARLIGHT for not really being active on Twitter. Not only so, but he must get thousands of mentions every day, but he replied back to the fan, writing, "Everything is going to be okay. I'll pray for you.

The tweet sparked supportive tweets from the fandom, and the original fan tweeted, "Yes! I'm going to have strength. Thank you for your support. I got so much support thanks to you ^^ I have reason to be stronger."

Hopefully everything goes well.

1. VIXX
  2. Leo

KpopHoLic2008 26 days ago

Makes me proud that I choose him on mydol as a member ( all vixx and the candidates that wanted to join vixx was all great and talented ) but the fact that when he debuted people started to hate and judge him for being quiet or shy used to make me angery 😤😤 and they used to call him COOLD BLOODED OR ARROGANT still makes me mad😡😡😡 I'm happy and proud to stan vixx for 6 years ❤❤❤❤❤

changminbaby 27 days ago

this make me cry :( hope she get well soon

RumiKpopfan888 27 days ago

such a angel leo proud to be starlight

BTSiGOT7 28 days ago

Another starlight is also going through surgery for brain tumor i hope she makes it too..

ayamemida 28 days ago

i hope she stay stronger and win against it i'm happy that leo was her source of encouragement

Devil_and_Lovers 28 days ago

VIXX don't accept gift from fans but always be the one who giving instead, be it love or small present or special event for fans even words of encouragement like this. Haters be damned.

Melisandre 28 days ago

Poor girl :( I hope she'll make it.

xcosmosx 28 days ago

DAS MY BOI!

SusanLiu 28 days ago

So sweet! >.<

sunbaeUmf 28 days ago

omg, i dont rly followed up vixx but leo is my fave here. i cant blieve he carried such pain

extra