Tournaments

[WINNER - Super Junior] March Madness: The Best Boy Group in K-pop

By GhostWriter   4 days ago   501,717   39,447   2,814
  • Total Bracket Votes: 572,172

Winner: Super Junior - Congratulations!

With "March Madness" (NCAA Basketball Tournament) taking over the month of March, we thought it would be interesting if we had a tournament of our own. For our tournament, we listed 16 top boy groups for you to decide on who is the very best.

Just like the real tournament, could a cinderella group upset a top favorite? Well, that's all up for you to decide through your votes!

Let's see who our readers have to say is the best of the best.

SEE ALSO: Which 'ending stage' moment is the most epic?

1. misc.
    2. tournament

ray4uray 17 hours ago

Shit, I'm getting teary-eyed because of this :')I voted for them but I honestly did not expect them to win with all the new groups.SUJUUUUUUUU~ They're my first bias group ever and still and will always be my one of my bias groups. Thank you for all the laughter, amazing music, and brotherhood that you have brought to us without fail! Can't wait for their comeback later this year and for all the members to finally perform after Kyu's military service in a few years time!!(Also, SM, we ELFs have done our waiting so you better not screw this one up!!)

junghyeri 1 day ago

for sure we are the legend aha

TaeTaeisLove 1 day ago

Congrats! :)

crookedshanks 2 days ago

They were my Kpop beginning, so proud of them!

andisaloveslay 2 days ago

Well done, elfs your job here is done!

Yeon_Hee 2 days ago

Good Luck Super Junior ! Good Luck EXO - The group which made me life and youth happy and memorable !

VanessaJean 2 days ago

When SJ sang OUR LOVE and Taiwan ELF formed NOT END BUT AND (quoted Leeteuk).... Together to be "Our Love, Not End But And". Big Love from Taiwan ELF and where are you from international ELF?

kyomixcore VanessaJean 1 hour ago

Hi! I'm from Slovakia. ^_^

suju_infires 2 days ago

like group-like fandom...loyal to the core...sending love from an Indian ELF....

VanessaJean suju_infires 2 days ago

good to see Indian ELF and wish more to join international ELF, I remember that day when Kyuhyun went to India..... XD

vitvitkaka 3 days ago

Seriously tho, I'm not an ELF but I voted for them because I acknowledge SJ as the top among the top. Happy to see the result, so relevant.

sheelf3 3 days ago

can't wait for suju comeback and for the members to be together. hope they have their own show, i miss their craziness and dorkiness. Haters,just  watch 2017 is Super Junior year.

omelas