Tournaments

[WINNER - Super Junior] March Madness: The Best Boy Group in K-pop

By GhostWriter   Tuesday, March 21, 2017   518,797   39,905   2,834
  • Total Bracket Votes: 572,172

Winner: Super Junior - Congratulations!

With "March Madness" (NCAA Basketball Tournament) taking over the month of March, we thought it would be interesting if we had a tournament of our own. For our tournament, we listed 16 top boy groups for you to decide on who is the very best.

Just like the real tournament, could a cinderella group upset a top favorite? Well, that's all up for you to decide through your votes!

Let's see who our readers have to say is the best of the best.

SEE ALSO: 'K-Pop Star 6's Kriesha Tiu to debut in May

1. misc.
    2. tournament

akayi 27 days ago

I really love SUJU even me is EXOL

JoniSuJu 28 days ago

I love you SuJu! <3

beashineeshawol 28 days ago

I'm coming in super late. Claps for Suju's win but can I just say that Allkpop pitting JYJ and TVXQ against each other was absolutely shady. Also, no shade, who is Highlight? I've never heard of them before and according to Allpop they're a top boy band so I'm curious.

kimtaepotatoes beashineeshawol 27 days ago

Highlight is the new name of Beast. they recently left Cube Entertainment and couldn't claim rights over their name so they decided to take on Highlight as their new name

beashineeshawol kimtaepotatoes 22 days ago

Oooooo that totally makes sense. Thanks for the info. I don't follow Kpop as hardcore as I used too. I'm just happy the boys are still together making things work.

Suspiria77 29 days ago

popcrush com/super-junior-vs-tvxq-march-madness-2017-best-boy-band-final-round  ELF!! Let's unite one more time! Vote for Super Junior please! You can vote once per hour.. We were winning but idk how it happened, TVXQ's votes increased a lot suddenly. Keep voting!

VanessaJean Suspiria77 21 days ago

I knew, many ELF noticed that. Please don't be sad, because I am not, I saw many International ELF were united on POPCRUSH voting, much much more than I was expecting. All ELF did their best and there is no regret. So proud of you ELF fellow <3

navi_x_loki 29 days ago

Im so glad^^ SJ my fav group !I want a comeback !

shaylie_sujulove 29 days ago

please SJ in your comeback concert, please perform boom boom AGAIN, and gulliver, superman and the other superman song while wearing superman cape, sorry sorry, island and etc etc etc.. just perform it all. hahahahahha  i want to hear it all.... ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ray4uray Friday, March 24, 2017

Shit, I'm getting teary-eyed because of this :')I voted for them but I honestly did not expect them to win with all the new groups.SUJUUUUUUUU~ They're my first bias group ever and still and will always be my one of my bias groups. Thank you for all the laughter, amazing music, and brotherhood that you have brought to us without fail! Can't wait for their comeback later this year and for all the members to finally perform after Kyu's military service in a few years time!!(Also, SM, we ELFs have done our waiting so you better not screw this one up!!)

junghyeri Thursday, March 23, 2017

for sure we are the legend aha

TaeTaeisLove Thursday, March 23, 2017

Congrats! :)

crookedshanks Wednesday, March 22, 2017

They were my Kpop beginning, so proud of them!

extra