Rayoon of new boy group MVP reveals he used to be a back dancer for BTS

By yckim124   16 days ago   75,836   14,437   27
bts,mvp

MVP's Rayoon revealed that he used to dance for BTS.

The new boy group held a press conference for their debut mini album 'Manifest' on March 13. The members shared their excitement of finally making their debut and revealed, "We're really nervous. We only slept 3 hours last night."

SEE ALSO: Actor Russell Crowe gifts BTS concert tickets to Kylie Rogers for her birthday

They also talked about their role models and said, "Long running Shinhwa sunbaenim is our role model. We also really want to meet EXO sunbaenim and we frequently monitored BTOB sunbaenim. They do well on variety shows, drama, and on charts so we look after them a lot."

MVP continued, "We think Big Bang sunbaenim are at the top of the K-Pop industry."

Rayoon then shared an interesting fact, saying, "I used to work as a dancer before debut. I danced on stage with BTS sunbaenim. I've been on stage often but my family's all here today. I've never been this nervous. I'm really nervous right now."

MVP is having their debut stage on 'The Show' on March 14.

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. MVP
  3. Rayoon

Rosie1140 14 days ago

i came here coz bts, but bts barely mentioned

Catherine_K 14 days ago

Okay but like... props to him tho cause their choreo is pretty difficult so I'm excited to see how he dances

Fantastic_sista 15 days ago

Lol he's not leeching off BTS, first of all. He barely mentioned them. But people gonna have problems with that too. And AKP why so thirsty for clicks?

whatever101 15 days ago

poor BTS, just like SNSD and their 9,000 "i almost debuted in SNSD" girls, they have deal with leeches trying to use their name like this nugu

Love_Tinkerlight 16 days ago

I wouldn't be surprised if another guy comes out debuted and has danced as a backup dancer for BTS. There had been so many in the past dance crews😊💕

BakaKaori 16 days ago

Come on AKP, it's backUP dancer

Love_Tinkerlight BakaKaori 16 days ago

. . . lol😅

johnny BakaKaori 14 days ago

no, in korea it is referred to as a back dancer and since this is kpop, that is what we call it.

BakaKaori johnny 14 days ago

I know that that's what it's called in Korean, but since this is an English language website, they can use the English. Especially since the Korean word is based off of the English.

BBnaruto 16 days ago

he looks up to Shinhwa, EXO and BtoB, but he didn't actually say anything positive about BTS lol

Marybis BBnaruto 16 days ago

I was thinking the same .__.

neki BBnaruto 16 days ago

right?

Miawruu BBnaruto 16 days ago

It's not him (Rayoon) mentioned shinwaa, exo n btob, but his group. "They (MVP) also talked about their role models and said,,,". In another portal news (this is kinda old news actually. It's either Soompi or Koreaboo, already make this article month ago) Rayoon said he close with Jungkook when he used to be back up dancer. And when they meet again on backstage after he debut in MVP, Jungkook didnt changes at all (still treat him like a close friend even they are not meet for a long time) n give a support with praised him because he now become a celeb.

Marybis Miawruu 16 days ago

I think you may be confused with BOYS24's Yonghyun who used to also be a BTS backup dancer. He was the one that met BTS backstage and jungkook said that about him not about Rayoon

thefabcat92 Miawruu 16 days ago

exactly what Marybis said to you. this guy will only have his first DEBUT STAGE today. so how in the world they met a month ago??

Linest33 BBnaruto 16 days ago

And? BTS aren't their role model it's don't mean that BTS are or not good, just bc the guy used to be their back dancer didn't mean he was close to them, since most that just 1 sunbae already say that BTS's are a really kind and polite group I'm not afraid lol try again honey and try harder

Linest33 Miawruu 16 days ago

It's not Rayoon, but this show how considerate our boys are, but haters always try deny it so whatever

Miawruu Marybis 16 days ago

Ah.. Maybe u were right. I dont remember is this rayoon or from boys24. I just remember some new idol said he used to be BTS back up dancer. I thought it same person lol

dotsit1999 16 days ago

Well good for you..i guess

mypcy 16 days ago

BTS clickbait lol. C'mon AKP, you can do better than this. "I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!"

manicturtle mypcy 16 days ago

Haha, they clickbait all the time though xD

mypcy manicturtle 15 days ago

Yeah but I was rooting for them...

mango_91 16 days ago

He is a good looking guy. So many new kpop groups nowadays.

never