Social Media

Kahi's sexy abs return only 5 months after giving birth

By yckim124   9 days ago   50,123   2,096   26
Kahi

Kahi is back with her sexy abs.

It's been 5 months since she gave birth to her first baby, and Kahi's already showing off her perfectly toned body.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

On March 20, Kahi posted a short video of her in a sports bra and leggings on Instagram. In the caption, she wrote, "You ask how does a baby mother have time to workout? I exercise after I put the baby to sleep"

Her fit body and sexy abs make it hard to believe that she just gave birth to a baby boy 5 months ago.

Isn't she amazing?

1. Kahi

lanterngirl 8 days ago

Good for her, but if someone was a mom and had a job, it's not as easy.

eager_beaver 9 days ago

Nice. Good for her.

beatz_hl 9 days ago

I have never give a birth and I look like a potato haha; me everytime:

unscrewedhorses 9 days ago

My ligaments were so fucked up after having my first kid that I couldn't even do a sit up. And I had abs before i gave birth. 😭 I don't understand how some people can work out right after giving birth!

mango_91 unscrewedhorses 9 days ago

Ahem.. personal trainer

Violet086 9 days ago

i want that body. Reminding me to work out :(

weirdchubbygirl 9 days ago

She's an inspiration :)

nami_chan 9 days ago

well she looks great

smokeee 9 days ago

all i know is kahi is crazy.  she is hot but damn i would never get involved with someone with her crazy personality.  she reminds me of my old piano teacher who would hit my fingers with a ruler.  like old school strict and mean with zero happiness in her life most of the time, like she enjoyed being unhappy depressed and strict all of the time.  she's sort of like someone always chasing perfectionism but miserable to be around because she's so driven.  i swear she is going to be a extremely pushy mom.

sweetiejennie smokeee 9 days ago

You must know Kahi very well and good then to compare her to your teacher lmao.

smokeee sweetiejennie 9 days ago

actually i've watched all of After School's reality shows including Play Girlz unlike most of u low IQ's. she was basically AS's drill sergeant. she was never very close to most of the members, or rather they were a lot closer to each other than with Kahi. its funny when peopl.e here dont know anything and pretend i dont too.

colorfuloddity88 smokeee 9 days ago

good ol' days when AS members flinch when Kahi starts getting done with their shit lol there still isn't anyone who can surpass her as the strictest leader for a girlgroup

sweetiejennie smokeee 9 days ago

Did I say or type anything bad or insulting? Isn't it the dogs that bark and bite that are 'dumb'? I kept my cool unlike you, lol. And I don't think you know what or how high my IQ is. You should swallow a chill pill, hun.

smokeee colorfuloddity88 9 days ago

yeah i think AS would've gone on for awhile had kahi stayed. Jungah was too nice to make the girls work that hard. i still love Jung Ah tho. she and lizzy used to be my bias.

smokeee sweetiejennie 9 days ago

oh pls. u were being sarcastically insulting.

colorfuloddity88 smokeee 9 days ago

true. AS's hit songs were mostly led by Kahi (eg. Because of You and Bang). and I agree that Jungah was too nice. She complimented Kahi's strictness back then but there's no one who could discipline them when the leader left. the closest might be UEE but still. my biases are Jooyeon and Nana. Jooyeon barely survives Kahi with her shit tho hahaha

Rock30815 9 days ago

Abs are overrated.

JohnF Rock30815 9 days ago

Abs are a product of hard work and good diet.

sweetiejennie Rock30815 9 days ago

Gain about 20 kg within 9 months and a pregnancy and try to have a six pack afterwards ( again ) THIS fast. ^^

BigBangVIP_NYC 9 days ago

She is sucking in her belly also...she said not breathing....don't no know if you guys saw a famous exercise instructor on Twitter..she also posted a video of her flat abs right after giving child birth...then she showed it of her not sucking in her belly and they' were completely different!

sweetiejennie BigBangVIP_NYC 9 days ago

Good job, Sherlock.

BigBangVIP_NYC sweetiejennie 9 days ago

Not Sherlock. Just another woman with flat stomach who knows the tricks.

never