Dramas

Joy talks about the difficulties in promoting with Red Velvet while also filming her drama

By yckim124   14 days ago   38,015   7,629   14
joy

Red Velvet's Joy talked about the difficulties of promoting as both singer and actress.

On March 14, the press conference for new tvN drama 'The Liar and His Lover' starring Lee Hyun Woo and Joy took place.

SEE ALSO: Red Velvet's Joy criticized for her poor acting on 'The Liar and His Lover'

'The Liar and His Lover' is Joy's first lead role drama. She shared about her experience, and said, "I engaged in acting thinking about my trainee days. It was really hard during Red Velvet's promotions for 'Rookie'. I was worried that I will do just so-so on both."

However, Joy said, "Red Velvet members were considerate of my condition and the staff members adjusted the schedule for me. Acting and singing were all fun. Red Velvet members also monitored for me and gave me a lot of encouragement."

The first episode of 'The Liar and His Lover' is airing on March 20.

1. Joy

nami_chan 14 days ago

I can't wait for her drama, Ilove her <3. Fighting joy ^^.

Haneefah 14 days ago

Ofc the members are always encouraging towards eachother ♥ I cant wait to see my baby's first drama ♥♥

liviekate 14 days ago

1. shes so beautiful and rookie photos really showcased that so thank you for using that photo of her. 2. i cant wait for this drama shes been working so hard

parkkkkwp 14 days ago

Joy and the other casts look so comfortable to each other, I'm looking forward for the characters' chemistry. Can't wait!

eager_beaver 14 days ago

That picture of her is pretty stunning.

dontaskwhy 14 days ago

you did your best in rookie promos! i'm sure you did good for TLAHL too! Just take care of your health, Joy! <3

Micelalt3o 14 days ago

don't worry babe¡¡¡ happiness

janjanpic2 14 days ago

Aww it's fine joy! Us RV fans understand the difficulties

Exo_Leia 14 days ago

I can't wait to see the drama, I hope she rests up well also <3

HonestAlpaca 14 days ago

She is sooooo beautiful!!

name