Variety

Black Pink's Rose stuns with her beautiful voice on 'Mask King'

By yckim124   29 days ago   146,901   21,357   102

Black Pink's Rose surprised viewers with her beautiful voice on 'Mask King'.

The idol star made her first solo variety show appearance on March 26. She mysteriously appeared with a mask and the name 'Circus Girl'. For the competition, she sang the hit 'Oh Hae Young Again' OST ''If It Is You'' by Jung Seung Hwan.

SEE ALSO: Black Pink's Rose reveals the actual size of her tiny waist

She failed to make it to the next round, and had to uncover her identity but still managed to stun many with her amazing vocals.

In an interview with Sports DongA following the show, Rose stated, "I was really worried that people might not like me but everyone was so warm. I was grateful. If given the opportunity, I want to sing on stage often. I really appreciate the great love."

Check out her performance.

1. Rose
    2. mask king

lousina 27 days ago

am i the only one who saw her shoes and thought about rose ? lol

BPJJANG lousina 27 days ago

hahahah me too... Her outfit gave it away... I could tell that was her just by looking at her outfit... Definitely BP :-D

crystalCassie91 28 days ago

The second half of the song is usually the best part... I hate that they cut it out on Youtube!

Queen_Sica 28 days ago

Different

syafickix 28 days ago

well at least she got eliminated on the 2nd round rather than the first round. that means the panel confirm her vocal is no joke. Her voice is catchy as always! :D

sototallyrandom 28 days ago

Still not used to her hair haha. Please tell me Rose changing her hair color means BP will be in our area soon!

dongsaeng 29 days ago

Oh Hae Young Again feels! She chose a wonderful song and it suited her perfectly. She has such a beautiful tone.

ShayMin 29 days ago

It was kind of obvious it was her. Her tone gave it away.

eirayza 29 days ago

i can easily tell it's her.. (her unique nasal sound and twang). like how easily guessed it was L on the show. haha.. rookies and underrated vocals and sub vocals of groups would be nice to hear sing.. like Hani, L and Jungkook used to. ahh.. actors with great vocals as well.

ShayMin eirayza 29 days ago

yeah, the nasal tone made it obv it was her

yonyulsic 29 days ago

Her voice and her small waist are obviously unique. You can easily tell that's Rose!

taigoesrawr 29 days ago

??? Are people really surprised that Rose has a beautiful voice? I mean... I kind of thought she was the vocal queen of BP.

extra