Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

'School Rapper' Jang Yong Joon's father Congressman Jang Se Won steps down as spokesman and Busan city council member

By jennywill   16 days ago   114,882   3,930   113
misc

Congressman Jang Je Won, the father of controversial 'School Rapper' contestant Jang Yong Joon, has stepped down from his political positions.

He is a congressman in the center-right party 'Righteous Party' in Korea. After his son was involved in controversies of prostitution on SNS among others, the congressman has stepped down from his position as party spokesman as well as a member of the Busan city council.

SEE ALSO: Winners from the 'Korean Hip Hop Awards 2017'!

He wrote, "I stayed up all night without being able to sleep. I apologize to the people of this nation, and also apologize deeply to everyone who has been hurt by this situation. Everything is my fault. I bow my head in apology to those who have watched over the Righteous Party, as well as the party members. I started not long ago to perform righteous politics, and I've already harmed the party in a large way. I will be stepping down from my positions as party spokesperson as well as my place in the Busan city council. I will take time to look back on myself and reflect on my actions. I will reflect on my actions of not providing the moral education from home. I will also take time to be penitent to those hurt not just by my son's actions, but my own as well. I will cultivate myself deeply. I ask for forgiveness once again on my knees."

Currently, the staff of the show are discussing what to do with his appearance.

1. misc.
    2. jang yong joon
    3. school-rapper
    4. jang se won

stansvt 15 days ago

but hes too young, he might have done that just to look cool. . arg, what a waste. .  i pity the parents....

stansvt 15 days ago

the harm he have cause his father... what a D**K

crazyft 15 days ago

this is a lot...

iisstf28 15 days ago

I hate trash like this kid but... is that really necessary?? How his kid behaves has nothing to do with politics, why does it affect his work image??

pink_oracle iisstf28 14 days ago

The theory is if you can't raise a good kid right how can you serve your country well.

Logan_W 15 days ago

this is so sad.. he is so young, i can't imagine the stupid things i did when i was that young and what i said about my parents. nothing happened, he didn't attack his parents, he didn't have sex with a prostitute, he didn't go meet her in person, he didn't constantly contact girls selling themselves for money, he didn't continuously threaten his parents to people. this is just a kid being a kid and making immature decisions that are ultimately wrong. but guys, don't be so harsh on the kid. imagine if the worst thing you did was drug up and paraded around in front of your future employers, college picks, etc. yeah he made a mistake but i hate his dad is having to be so affected by this and so many people are attacking him. yeah he messed up, but all kids mess up in one way or another. i feel bad for his whole family :(

jeesungwiyomi 15 days ago

Wheeeewww this is some heavy ishh.What's done in the dark will come to the light" When you think no one is watching nor paying attention while you do things like this, then you go on broadcast in SK, people start digging up everything. Nothing is safe. Something he thought was harmless then just dropped a bomb on his household.

nami_chan 15 days ago

Wow, sadly his father had to pay for what he did, it's a shame..

aceisphat 15 days ago

I feel like this is a small issue blown out of proportion. He's just an immature kid talking trash out of spite/anger, it's all just words. No action was taken... (When I was young and angry with my mom, I said mean things and complained to my friend as well...) And he has his whole career ahead of him ruined, together with his dad's. TBH koreans are expecting all celebrities to be a clean slate, and that's just unrealistic.

stansvt aceisphat 15 days ago

theyre all exaggerating. . .

Haneefah 15 days ago

sigh.. at least think about who your comments will affect before posting them..

kimmiefonze 15 days ago