Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Gossip, Social Media

L.Joe worries fans by deleting TEEN TOP out of his Instagram ID and turning his account private

By yckim124   20 days ago   71,814   8,038   44
LJoe

TEEN TOP L.Joe's recent SNS activity is worrying many fans.

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

First, it's reported that L.Joe started organizing his Instagram photos by deleting all of his selcas. Then he changed his ID from 'teentoploveu93' to 'iam931123'. Many fans believe that L.Joe is trying to get rid of the memories of TEEN TOP with the deletions on Instagram.

Fans' worries worsened even more as L.Joe turned his account private. Currently, many assume that L.Joe is hinting at a bad news.

What do you think of L.Joe's recent SNS activities?

1. L.Joe

jayan 19 days ago

People don't get dramatic, he's an idol and this just his social media account, the reason behind his decision could be more than one. Teen Top is not a band that could easily go down, even trough they're not at the sight now and it's been awhile since we last saw them together, also the question with the company, it's all worrisome I agree, but to conclude the fear with the disbandment rumors is just not right, let's hope for the best.What I hope with what i just read, that he's taking some time off social media,or more likely changing his account to a new one and this one will stay just as a private one, a lot of idols do this.

strawberrymuffin jayan 17 days ago

I'm laughing at this comment lol

jayan strawberrymuffin 17 days ago

And I'm laughing at how cute your nickname is. LOL

strawberrymuffin jayan 16 days ago

Thanks finally someone appreciate my nickname!

shinyjonginnie 19 days ago

please...don't disband...i hope it's just a hacking because i can't lose another group...

kacichan 19 days ago

Honestly it would make sense. L.Joe is great but he should have got solo opportunity long time ago. No matter how much iFans try to deny it, Teen Top wasn't doing great ever since like what? Rocking? Fans are leaving, they are less profitable.. L.Joe deserves to try to go solo..

whatever101 19 days ago

and so it begins,,,,,,no lie i called it last year that they would disband this year. Warning Sign was a complete FLOP, Niel continued being the only member with a solo album, and compared to 2012~2015 TOP Media has slowed the group's promotions to a crawl in favor of UP10TION

XoGirlcrushXo 19 days ago

Seriously ive held in so much..im barely okay when 4minute n 2ne1disbands..then  spica disbands..but teen top is a no no...i think i might stop listening to kpop forever..i love Top Media artists more than anything :(

QueenGG XoGirlcrushXo 19 days ago

bye

mypcy XoGirlcrushXo 19 days ago

Wow. Aren't you being a little dramatic? Calm down, we don't even know anything yet.

XoGirlcrushXo mypcy 19 days ago

Well kinda..with my favs disbanding lately i was kinda triggered..plus teentop is my fav among my favs..but then i realised they actually renewed their contract n planning for a comeback..so yea i admit overdramatic my bad

junxxmin 20 days ago

Please no T^T every time I hear about older 2nd generations hinting at something my heart lurches.... hopefully it's nothing bad T^T I'm still going to stay hopeful until something's final

Bookwormgirl04 20 days ago

This is pure nonsense, don't mind much about it. Anyways~ Teen Top has opened an Instagram acc, please go and follow the kings <3

purplematoki 20 days ago

My heart is gonna break  , if they break up

bangeryun94 20 days ago

Another breakup.  Dang

Mainoples 20 days ago

Aww, no...not Teen Top.... ;n; they're the ones that actually got me into KPOP. I listened to KPOP before but I didn't fall in love with it until Teen Top.

walk