Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Former T-ara staff reveals shocking KKT from Hyoyoung to Ahreum, says Hwayoung-Hyoyoung are pretending to be victims

By jennywill   19 days ago   355,472   13,086   301
T-ara,Ahreum,hyoyoung,hwayoung

A person claiming to be a former T-ara staff has come forward to claim that the Hyoyoung-Hwayoung twins are lying.

After 'Taxi' aired on the 8th, a post was made be someone who claimed to be a T-ara staff member 5 years ago. The person wrote, "I watched the Ryu sisters crying. Hwayoung said the thing that happened 5 years ago was something acceptable. Was it something acceptable to happen in a group of women? It's not at all."

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

The staff wrote that T-ara was not innocent, but the two sisters had bigger issues. The staff revealed a bunch of messages allegedly from Hyoyoung (5dolls) to Ahreum, who had also been in T-ara.

The KKT messages say:

H: Ahreum, it's Hyoyoung unni.

A: Yes, unni, hello ^^!!

H: Ahreum, you have to thank people when they take care of you and be grateful. If you don't want to be hit, act properly because rumors spread in this world really fast. Don't gossip and don't be cheap ^^. I'm really angry, so let's not meet, okay?

H: If I misunderstood, do you want to meet up and talk? Or do you want to apologize now.

A: I don't know what you're saying. I want to meet and talk to you, unni. I didn't do anything bad enough to hear things like this.

H: Baby, just go away.

H: I'm going to hit you so hard at Music Bank that dust is gonna be flying, so just wait.

H: I'll scratch your face so you can't be on broadcast

H: Hehehe wait~^^

H: I'm not gonna be a singer, heh. So just wait *^^ Dogs only learn when they're hit.

H: B*tch. Just wait until I catch you.

H: Yeah, keep tattletaling.

The staff also talked about Hwayoung's leg injury. While it was true she did fall, she came back from the hospital with the manager after hearing that there was no issue with her legs. However, she still went to another hospital to get a half cast. For some reason, she also took the cast off in the car, but asked the manager to help her walk in front of camera. The staff wrote, "I thought that was so weird. I still don't understand it."

The staff also revealed that while T-ara all went to Japan for their promotions, Hwayoung missed rehearsals because of her leg injury, and then said she wanted to go get her nails done. She kept asking for personal things while the others were practicing.

There are doubts about how real this could be, as the texts are surfacing incredibly late, and not even by Ahreum herself, who had apparently received the messages. The KKT messages could be easily fabricated as well.

What do you think of the story?

1. T-ara
  2. Ahreum
  3. Hyoyoung
  4. Hwayoung

RAS33 15 days ago

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER:

RAS33 15 days ago

NEVRMIND

jayan 18 days ago

I never really liked T-ara one of the most messed up with the personalities group only two people there that I like, but this two, I got disgusted by them when i first saw them on Star king, I could easily see what kind of people they are. And years have passed but they only grew worse. Disgusting! T-ara has always been full of shi...with each other too. Unfortunately it's real..

badjainna jayan 17 days ago

Hahaha, you first saw them in Star King? Me too I first saw them in Star King and I feel the Diva spoiled brat in them already.

jayan badjainna 17 days ago

Yeah) they were still really young there. It's not a cool thing to see the worst in people, but i just can't help it and I don't remember to ever be wrong about anybody. I see both sides. That's why I never liked T-ara either well only two members.

mintjulep 18 days ago

Damn, didn't T-ara just get their image back together? And all this is coming out? smh i don't follow them, but what happened is in the past. If this is really how the twins are then no wondered they got "bullied". I don't condone bullying at all, but I can see why there would be hard feelings between them and the members if that's how they acted usually. I hope they just come out and clear everything up, no vague answers or shade, just the truth, and apologize. It'll really help their image and show that they've grown. I don't think that's gonna happen though, and their group name is gonna stay in this bad scandal and affect their future careers. It sucks T.T

kpoplover308 18 days ago

i dunno this conversion just seems too crazy to be real. I mean the "hehehehe" part, really?

jeesungwiyomi 18 days ago

All of them aren't innocent. They all fucked around w/ eachother and got hurt.

ruthysaechao 18 days ago

Mhm. *sips tea*

Jojo_Dancer 18 days ago

Tara was basically a female street gang.  Throw them all in the bin.

ugussedit 18 days ago

yoo this tea though

shf_ren 18 days ago

"Dogs only learn when they're hit" ? Bitch.... I feel like slapping you in the face so hard right now. The only thing dogs learn when you hit them is to be afraid or be aggressive. Girl, you're a shame as a human being.

mypcy 18 days ago

I'm sincerely curious. Things are passed, everyone is doing different things now, why bringing back the past that could potentially just rub salt back to the wound. I know someone prolly suffered back then but still.

not today