Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

All 5 TEEN TOP members minus L.Joe renew contract with T.O.P Media

By jennywill   19 days ago   63,658   8,948   29
TEEN-TOP

The five TEEN TOP members minus L.Joe have renewed their contracts with TOP Media.

The boys have contract periods left until January 2018, but they all decided to renew their contracts last year in December. Therefore, C.A.P, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo will be staying together under TOP Media.

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

All the members had been preparing for their comeback in March. Even with L.Joe's request for a nullification of contract, the rest of the members are hoping that all six members will be able to record the comeback tracks.

1. TEEN TOP

federick 18 days ago

I'm 80% happy

caitlinnolly 18 days ago

i was hoping they would stay together, they had such a good dynamic, i'm so sad

byunqhun 18 days ago

I saw this coming but I'm still ;-;

nluvmiya 18 days ago

Nooo L. Joe was my fav in teen top :( my poor bb is leaving is not the same

minasofi 18 days ago

he was my bias in Teen Top and i'm feeling really sad about this since Teen Top was my first ever bias group in kpop and first ever group in kpop i knew :/ i still hope they will all stay as buddies and i hope that L.Joe gets the freedom in the career as he wants, fighting! :)

badvolkan91 18 days ago

As an Angel since their birth 2010, I'll keep quiet and cry on my own. I wish L.joe the best on his way and I hope he won't cut his members off. Please stay friends and Teen Top as 6. I love you.

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 18 days ago

TBH Everyone should do what they feel is right if that not the right company then jog on

musiclover96 18 days ago

I'm surprised that CAP stays, he didn't get much promotion either

sweetmacaroons 19 days ago

Ljoe is just keeping it real... He was tired of being in the dungeon wait for his big break.. ( Every enterainment company has on) If I was him, I would do the shit.. He trained all these years to not be notice? I don't think so... You go Ljoe

AhnYona3108 19 days ago

Oh no he was my favourite :/ Why his agency didn't support him in his acting career ? He has always wanted to also work as an actor and he is actually a really good actor (just The MV of missing proves it !) I hope they will find a solution...

not today