Music Releases

Rain gives an even more extensive preview of his comeback choreography in 3rd MV teaser

By beansss   5 days ago   14,391   3,039   17

This 3rd MV teaser has chased away all doubt that Rain's comeback will be "The Best Present" ever!

Rain joined hands with top star Psy for his new song, which will be a pop ballad genre emphasizing a 90's mood, topped with the electric piano, strings, and unique synthesizer sounds. In addition, Rain will be incorporating modern ballet dance moves into his new choreography, which already looks incredible just in the 30 second teaser!

You'll be able to enjoy Rain at his best this January 15!

1. Rain

cassicassi 4 days ago

Rain is back!!! Love him!

f_v_k 4 days ago

this "best present"  forever ))!

scorpiola 4 days ago

his voice and dance moves here are so attractive!!! I can't wait to watch the whole MV and his live performance of this song

RossIG 5 days ago

Oh, NOW I remember!.... I live to see this man dance !!!! I live to hear THAT voice!!!!!!!

greenblinka 5 days ago

omg Rain is still rock! cant wait for his come back.. after all that years T__T oppa~

Humanoids 5 days ago

Isn't he the one who were suppose to "manage" MBLAQ ? cause he kind of fucked it.. it's like, let's create a band, if it works I'll be super rich, if it doesn't I'll just throw them.. LOL instead now he's just promoting himself... LOL nice dude, nice !

shjay Humanoids 4 days ago

Only liars & losers blame others for their failures.

marinelka_p 5 days ago

I'm so happy that Rain is back. He is the best! Amazing teaser.❤👏

nataliignatenko 5 days ago

This is so cool!Rain you surprise me every time!Looking forward to the 15th!

kiko_san 5 days ago

RAIN is back! Love it! <3

leaderwolfmoon 5 days ago

okay so i love rain, some of his songs were great and amazing others were kinda "eh" BUT i know i got into rain because he was the mentor for the group that got me into kpop which was MBLAQ and i know i am going to get emotional when i react to this comeback because i can just feel huge waves of nostalgia in this music already from when i got hooked on kpop. srry i rambled a little XD.

hi dad hat