Music Releases

G-Dragon to make a solo comeback?

By yckim124   4 days ago   84,910   26,274   28
G-Dragon

Here comes some really exciting news for VIPs! With T.O.P's military enlistment scheduled in February, fans are falling into some deep sorrow at the thought of not being able to see all of Big Bang on stage for a while. Fortunately, the group's leader, G-Dragon, recently stated that the members of Big Bang will keep in touch with fans through various solo and unit promotions. According to an exclusive report, G-Dragon is keeping his word with a solo comeback!

Insiders shared that G-Dragon is currently working on a new album. There are no set dates for his comeback yet as G-Dragon desires to work on his album steadily, so that he can make a comeback once he finishes productions. It's also reported that he plans to hold a solo concert following his solo comeback. Insiders say G-Dragon's comeback will be some time in the first half of 2017.

SEE ALSO: YG Entertainment responds to reports on G-Dragon's solo comeback!

The last time G-Dragon greeted fans with a solo album was back in 2013 with 'COUP D'ETAT'. Stay tuned for updates!

1. G-Dragon

Calamity10 3 days ago

First half of 2017? How about Winner?

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 3 days ago

YASSSS!!!! IM SUPER PUMPED WHATCH OUT FOR YG!!!

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 3 days ago

*watch

LittleSukie 4 days ago

I am sorry, 2013. OH hell, that was 4 years ago.Timesure flies by.  I was listening the album in my room back home. Nostalgia hit me hard.

LittleSukie 4 days ago

On the other hand, I so want to be fly on the wall in TOP's military unit. Gosh, I wonder how my weirdo bias will behave there. I am dying to know because no matter how I try I can't imagine him being him in a military.

tttemp0 4 days ago

first gds comeback and after gd ft taeyang this subunit is high af yall blessed * * ** *

elngd 4 days ago

Vips please don't forget to watch gdragon's crooked! We need only 2.7m to hit 100m views!

thefabcat92 4 days ago

wow, 2013? it's been that long?

kiko_san 4 days ago

so excited his solo comebacks of course the other member of BIGBANG will be busy ,too Daesung have a scheduled doing solo concert in Japan in april 2017 .. Taeyang and Seungri we don't know maybe YG will just give us some surprised announcement when GD done on his solo comeback i guess... <3

Insain 4 days ago

The living legend is back.

GenSaw 4 days ago

soo what is seungri gonna do?

zelo19 GenSaw 4 days ago

Supposedly Seungri and Daesung and Taeyang will be having solo comebacks too

2fat 4 days ago

I like his solo efforts. This one will likely have a couple of high points.

finger heart